Another Question from yours Truly.....

Options
Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

Since this is MFP and we are all trying to lose weight..you can NOT use that in your answer.....

Replies

• jcameron731
    jcameron731 Posts: 69
    Options
    ok just to let you know....This could be a relationship or anything else...Just a question...a random question I saw online and thought it would be a good one to ask...
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Yes, I hold on to all the negative comments that I used to get when I weighed 300+ lbs.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Probably just lots of feelings that I stuffed somewhere, a long time ago, and never really dealt with them. Going to therapy now and therapist says I must learn to 'feel'. I don't want to though!
  • jcameron731
    Options
    Awesome....now that is what I am talking about....keep it up everyone...this is how we cope with gaining confidence in ourselves....
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Letting the comments of random strangers on the internet effect my mental well being. Learning to not take things so personally when they aren't directed at me.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Lately, I've been having these dreams and they all translate into I have sexual desires that I am repressing... so apparently I'm holding on to... my... sexual desires...

I don't know. I got nothing.
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm holding on to my apple, but I don't want to let go of it, it's delicious! :wink:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of guilt surrounding the loss of my father. I can't get past it. I try to avoid thinking of it...but sometimes those thoughts creep back in. Maybe one day I'll deal with it properly.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    A tremendous gas buildup in my descending colon.

Oh, never mind. Wow!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    The insecurities that I developed as a fat child. Even after the 60 lb weight loss (127 now), I still am sometimes uncomfortable sitting in public eating a cheeseburger wondering if people are saying "does she really need to be eating that?"
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I really have to pee, and I've been holding it for an hour. I'm going to go let it go now.
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    baggage
  • Luc245
    Luc245 Posts: 73
    Options
    I'm still holding onto hope that the love of my life will come back even when there is no hope. It's harder to let go of than you'd think :/ Even if I think I've let go I haven't.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I'm still holding onto hope that the love of my life will come back even when there is no hope. It's harder to let go of than you'd think :/ Even if I think I've let go I haven't.

Oooh. I know how this feels. :brokenheart: :flowerforyou:
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Not so much holding on...it just wont go away... =/
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options

Sigh.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Resentment towards my mother.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    yes .. and no I dont want to talk about it.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    You know the more I think about this, the more I think I am just frustrated. And I am holding on to this frustration because I just really don't know what I'm doing with my personal life. I've got a handle on every other aspect of my life except this. ::sigh:: Now I want a ciggarette and I quit smoking 3 weeks ago. ::double sigh::
  • jcameron731
    Options
    You know the more I think about this, the more I think I am just frustrated. And I am holding on to this frustration because I just really don't know what I'm doing with my personal life. I've got a handle on every other aspect of my life except this. ::sigh:: Now I want a ciggarette and I quit smoking 3 weeks ago. ::double sigh::

Hang in there....Life is great and your doing a great job....Dont fold because things are HARD to figure out...You are making great achievements...keep up the greatness...