I just joined and could use support

Options
Hi I'm Lisa. I working on loosing another 60 pounds and could use all the support you can give.

Replies

• PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lisa! There is so much support here and good people! Feel free to add me. And GOOD LUCK on your new life journey. :)
  • Pet03
    Pet03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am working to loose about the same. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck with your journey.
  • lancelot12
    lancelot12 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi,I just joined a few days ago and finding this site great,feel free to add me
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Welcome Lisa! I'm Sandra and I'm pretty new here too. People are great on here and will give you all the support and advise you need! :o)
  • onyxaj
    onyxaj Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome Lisa. This site is good for a quick glance at calorie intake, but you have to be devoted to losing the weight. I've been on and off the site since January, but as of last month, I noticed that my drive to get in better shape has kept me going. I find that whenever I don't feel up to working out, I need to focus on what I want, and where I want to be and just do it. Exercise is key to lose extra weight, Diets can help, but without the physical output, you can't get where to want.

Keep in touch with people here and let us know if you need some motivation. We are all here for the same reason. Good luck!
  • Anikib
    Anikib Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello All, and welcome, there is some amazing support and a wealth of information on MFP. Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • ndpredbone1
    Options
    feel free to add me :smooched:
  • mamabosha
    mamabosha Posts: 22
    Options
    I've been on for a little while and have had a nice up and down journey to get started. I have a lot to lose. You can add me if you want.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lisa & Great Job Joining MFP!! A lot Of Support & Positive Encouragement:):) :wink:
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose about the same. Feel free to add me :)
  • celticgirl1787
    Options
    Hey, I'm working on losing about that. 10 pounds down so far! I'll add you to my friends list. The support here really does help!
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm pretty new here also, I was using a different caslorie counter in april, and lost 10lbs, i'm still looking to loose 20 more!
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome to MFP....I have been on here for about a year and have found it to be so helpful to be accountable for my food and workouts, along with to all my MFP friends...
    Feel free to add me, this journey is easier when done with others
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi LIsa and welcome to MFP! I'd love to be a part of your journey :) Feel free to add me!
  • mari6923
    mari6923 Posts: 21
    Options
    welcome, feel free to add me, and good luck! :wink:
  • Jules817
    Jules817 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Lisa, I am fairly new also and have yet to add friends (except for my sis!), but enjoy reading the posts. My goal is to lose 50-60 pounds. I'm hoping 8-10 pounds per month. I need all the support I can get so feel free to add me if you like!