NHL Playoffs

Options
Okay everyone, who ya got? Curious to see who you pull for. My choice is obvious...what team do you pull for that will lose to my team.

Replies

• GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    I will see you in the next round after we take care of these pesky Rangers.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Coyotes!
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    My team is out so Caps, Devils, Blues, Preds...
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Caps. But knowing them -- and all D.C. teams -- they will get our hopes up and then dash them in quick succession. (Except for the 'Skins who can't get it up or our hopes up or anything up, ever.)
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Caps. But knowing them -- and all D.C. teams -- they will get our hopes up and then dash them in quick succession. (Except for the 'Skins who can't get it up or our hopes up or anything up, ever.)

I have been without a football team since moving from Maryland to Dallas. I hate the Cowboys. (I left before the Ravens)
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options

But we got RG3!!! OMG Skins are going to be amazing and we should all start celebrating our obvious Super Bowl victory now!!!! /sarcasm
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I like the Blues, but my team is the Habs, who are playing golf right about now!!
  • spinedocmfp
    spinedocmfp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm loosely cheering for the Caps, but I have a feeling LA is going to shock everyone and at least get to the dance, and maybe win it.
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Predators ... but hockey is new to me. In Tennessee, I grew up squirrel huntin' and cow tippin'. Now that's sports! :laugh:
  • Dadof8
    Dadof8 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

But we got RG3!!! OMG Skins are going to be amazing and we should all start celebrating our obvious Super Bowl victory now!!!! /sarcasm

Don't forget Drew Stanton, just in case RG3 turns out to be only RG2.5. Go Preds (They knocked out my aging Wings)
  • jeniley65
    jeniley65 Posts: 35
    Options
    Pulling for the Kings now that all my other favs are gone. Or whoever is against the Rangers....