Online Recipe Storage?

Options
ashlielinn
ashlielinn Posts: 920
Does anyone have a good site they use to store all their recipes? I have a TON and it would be so nice if they were stored in one place and I could pull it up on my phone when I'm cooking/at the grocery store. Just curious :)

Replies

• Mikelobov
    Mikelobov Posts: 44
    Options
    http://www.food.com/ Is the only one I know of.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    allrecipes.com is another. Haven't used it in a while though.
  • lorinbc
    lorinbc Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Why not convert them to this site if you use the app? You could always be aware of the nutritional info while you were shopping. Just a thought.
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    I do put them in this app while I'm making them, but it's not the greatest for instructions/cooking. Only thing I don't like about MFP!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    www.pinterest.com
    A lot of people keep their craft and recipe ideas organized there. Be warned though...when you get sucked in you could be sitting in front of the computer screen for hours! :tongue:
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    hahaha yea, I'm avoiding pinterest like the plague!
  • kiahpyr
    kiahpyr Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I use a free app called Evernote to store my recipes. They also have a desktop version I have on my laptop. I copy/paste recipes to it and it also syncs them to my phone.
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Store them in Google docs, they also have a recipe card template.
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I use allrecipes.com but have also been using justapinch.com . hate to store in two different places though. I also wish the recipe feature here was more robust so we could store directions easily and share between others on here.
  • ChappyEight
    ChappyEight Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Evernote is awesome for storing recipes on the fly (especially using the WebClipper utility). I just use tags for each one that are pertinent and I can search them whenever I'd like. And, it's all available on my iPad, iPhone, and PC.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    i second pinterest. whenever i want to make something i go to my "recipe file" as i call it on pinterest and look at the pictures and things i pinned for ideas. LOVE IT so much