la weight loss

Options
Anybody try it? I know lots of folks have success. Any "non" success stories out there!

signed, frustrated la "non" weight loss

Replies

• bethan36
    Options
    Anybody try it? I know lots of folks have success. Any "non" success stories out there!

signed, frustrated la "non" weight loss
  • trish01
    trish01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    the progam works if you stick with it....I found that it gets to be expensive depending on the amout of weight you have to lose.
  • wremtulla
    wremtulla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    La Weight Loss does work, I have lost over 40 lbs, you just have to stick to it!
  • my2girls0507
    Options
    I guess everyone is different. I am also a member of LA "Non" Weight Loss! I lost 10 pounds all on my own before I joined. I wasn't starving myself, I just watched my portions I started their program and I gained every single pound back! They kept switching my program to "help me lose weight" and I of course had to spend more money each time they did this. The only thing that got smaller was my bank account!
  • Raelynn1127
    Options
    I tried it for a few weeks but was ALWAYS hungry. The amount they had me eating seemed so low. And my "counselors" were not motivating, just the opposite. I do better with modified plans, Weight Watchers works, but I like this site - it does all the thinking for me, I just enter what I eat or want to eat.
  • mikeyslw
    Options
    I've had great success on LA Weight Loss. Lost 26 pounds last summer, then got pregnant. Startted up again when baby was 3 months old and have lost 12 lbs so far (Baby's now 4 and a half months old). It's slow going since I'm breastfeeding full time, and my body hangs on to EVERYTHING, but it's a great program, really balanced and good portions. It's a great TEACHING tool - different than my experiences on other more popular programs.