Hi I'm needing help ;0)

Options
76birdy76
76birdy76 Posts: 44 Member
Lets try this again...lol... I'm 76birdy76 ;0) ....I'm 35 years old I have been doing MFP for about 2 months faithfully. But I'm starting to find it hard right now. I am looking for some help and support ....I can help you to.... PPPPPLLLLEEEAAASSEEE.....:bigsmile:

Replies

• Pet03
    Pet03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend.
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, after two months of dedication, things sometimes plateau...Keep PUSHING through, think of how far you have come already, YOU CAN DO IT!!! Don't give up on yourself...YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!
  • amy_letsgo
    amy_letsgo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! The more the merrier!!
  • Sky_Of_Aegis
    Sky_Of_Aegis Posts: 114
    Options
    Add me. I could use more friends as well.
  • scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add me...........I'm here! :)
  • michelleranee
    michelleranee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I can also use the motivation. I am looking to lose some serious weight in the next 7 weeks.
  • karaemoore
    karaemoore Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I too have been doing this faithfully since about February 15th. I was diagnosed with something called NASH - Non Alcoholic Streato Hepatitis and have since dropped 39 lbs. You can totally add me if you want. I'm always looking for MFP friends!!
  • myrobyn
    myrobyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am simi new to this app, but I have lost about 100lbs over the last few years and I think I am at the point that I too need the support. :) Keep up the good work. :)
  • psycholette
    Options
    Keep goin girl!! you are doing awesome and it is easy to get discouraged after big losses in the beginning....even though the progress slows down, your efforts will pay off in the long run!! stay positive and we can do this together!!
  • rambrose77
    rambrose77 Posts: 3
    Options
    If you have lost 25 so far you're doing pretty well. If it is difficult right now don't let it deter such good progress, keep it up.
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    hang in there girl one day at a time email me anytime can keep you upbeat hopefully lol
  • ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    Keep on going girl, don't be hard on yourself, it will come off, remember, its easy to put on HARD to take off, so keep chiseling away at it
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want. I can be very supportive. 8)
  • VooDooChylde
    VooDooChylde Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hang in there you can add me!! I am just starting and looking for friends and support too!