Happy to have found this resource!!!

Options
Well the count down is on for my daughters wedding and I want to loose 50-60 pounds by the end of June 2010. I hope I am being realistic. So here I go!!

Replies

• ♥seoid♥
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • farmerswife4ca
    Options
    266193.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • emkay617
    Options
    you can do it! it just takes hard work!
  • lilsweetslol
    lilsweetslol Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE!

I'm new to the site, i found it by chance on a message board! I am so happy to have found something like this because it is a great tool ( like having a nutritionist right before me)
    My husband and I have our honeymoon set for December and i'd LOVE to have lost this weight by than.. let me rephrase, i know i will have lost this weight by then!!

kudos to all of you for wanting a change for health, confidence, energy.. whatever it be and STAY focused :)
  • kelzz193
    Options
    Welcome aboard, this site is awesome you will love it! I live in Summerville, SC too! Let me know if you have any questions or need help, I'd be happy to answer them! I'm looking for a work out buddy to do some classes like Zumba and stuff with too if you'd be interested drop me a line :)
  • Mamasota
    Options
    That's a realistic goal and boy have you got incentive! It's all about calories in versus calories out which makes this website a great resource. So glad you found it.:smile