150!

Options
MehiraDeOro
MehiraDeOro Posts: 117 Member
So I made it to 150 pounds! I haven't weighed 150 since I was 20 years old, almost 6 years ago.

I love how well this site/app is working out for others and myself. For once I feel like I can actually reach my goal, and it's only 10 pounds away! I had lost 30 pounds before, and plateaued at 155 and couldn't lose anything to save the life of me. Then I got super busy with school/work and unfortunately gained 10 pounds. Which brought me here, to the app in Mid February. This whole experience, was almost simple with how well it worked. I even upped my calories because at one point I was losing weight too fast! (I was worried about losing more muscle mass than fat)

Nikki2012loss.jpg

Replies

• Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You give me hope. I have been at a plateau for 16 months and was kind of worried that I would never get to my goal weight which is another 5-10lbs away.
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girl! I think your smile is a little bigger in the second picture, too!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Great job, Its nice to know someone with the same calorie goals a day and is losing weight. I have been stuck at 162-164 for about a month now.
  • dancecentral
    dancecentral Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.. I can't wait to get back to 150. Hopefully by the end of the summer
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great job! Great inspiration for all of us!
  • deborahobarr
    Options
    Good job!! I tried everything too, but now Medifast and this site have helped me go from 156 to 147 so far. I am only 5'2", so I still have 20 pounds to go. I like myfitness pal because i can see what i am eating and have to be accountable for it! I print my Food report and take it to my weigh ins.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!