Help! I am struggling!

Options
I am having a tough day! SO FAR I have stayed on my diet But I am feeling very anxious! I either want to eat a ton of crap or drink lots of beer! I think it may be carbohydrate cravings. I am doing my best not to give in! I have tried staying busy but that seems to be making it worse. That is why I decided to sit down and write this.:explode:

Replies

• Yetibite
    Yetibite Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else having problems like this?
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Not today, but there are definitely days when I struggle. But, you can do this. If you need a carb, I say you should get one. If you'll eat a piece of whole wheat bread or a foldit that might help.

In any case, you can do this. You can and will succeed!!
  • JenMarie826
    JenMarie826 Posts: 143
    Options
    I go through this too! You can do it. What I do when I want to eat more is I get up and go walking. It's part of your exercise and you will overcome your urge to eat. Tell yourself you do not need whatever you are looking to eat! We all have days like this. Good luck and I know you can do it!!
  • tbabe1988
    tbabe1988 Posts: 2
    Options
    If I have a problem with wanting to eat when I shouldn't, I take a nap. You could also chew gum. :bigsmile:
  • Deval619
    Deval619 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi
    You know what have a cheat day once every 2 weeks or so and dnt feel bad about it
    just chomp.
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am struggling today too. Not real sure why, but I've binged myself down to only having 300 calories left for dinner. I've binged on healthy things like baby carrots and fruit (I did allow myself one Fiber One brownie) but it's still not enough.

I am wondering if it has anything to do with today being my rest day? I don't feel like this when I've done my exercise in the mornings.
  • Yetibite
    Options
    Ya but I am on day 7. Not really the time to give in! I think I am getting past it....I hope. I had a shot of vodka in a soda and am working on dinner. I know this will suck at first and I will have cravings but I am glad there people here to talk me down. I was so close to eating a whole bag of Oreo's!
  • Yetibite
    Options
    [
    quote]
    I am struggling today too. Not real sure why, but I've binged myself down to only having 300 calories left for dinner. I've binged on healthy things like baby carrots and fruit (I did allow myself one Fiber One brownie) but it's still not enough.

I am wondering if it has anything to do with today being my rest day? I don't feel like this when I've done my exercise in the mornings.
    [/quote]
    So glad it isn't just me! I am still kinda on track thanks to posting here!