Very Frustrated!

Options
I have been stuck at the same weight and inches for nearly 2 months now! I've tried changing up my calorie intake, excersising more, everything!! The weight just wont drop! Its my goal to be 190 lbs by October 19th for my vacation and that means I got 15 lbs to go! I don't know what to do anymore and I'm mad.

Replies

• moondoxy
    Options
    wow that is frustrating (and one reason I have elected not to weigh myself). do you notice any other changes? the way your weight is distributed? your energy?
  • kimberjones
    Options
    oh girl...I know how you feel. I've been stuck at a 15 pound loss forever it seems....yesterday I got on the scale and it said I was down 18. I was SOOOOOO excited. I got back on it this morning and it's back to a 15lb loss!!!! UGH!!!! I know EXACTLY!! how you feel. It's SOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating. I've been alternating my exercise and calories too. We just need to encourage each other! This too shall pass... God said so.
    :flowerforyou:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    :blushing: i had a cheat day yesterday went back up to 230 but todays the day i"m going to keep up with the biggest loser its abs of steel and the frim maybe a basic step in the mix do this with a good diet and you wont come to a standstill:laugh:
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Try something COMPLETELY new. Work a muscle group you haven't worked before...
    Take a ballet class, or spinning, or water aerobics...Just something different than what you've been doing.

Or take it out of the gym and go hiking. Do something fun!

The scale WILL budge...you just have to outlast it. :flowerforyou: