Replies

• Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome:smile: Add me if you like!
  • jvansyckel
    jvansyckel Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck in your journey!!
  • sedb
    sedb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! New here...want to lose 70lbs and be healthy for me and my family! I would love friends for moral support!
  • Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. Feel free to add me
  • JoanfromMO
    JoanfromMO Posts: 1
    Options
    Also new to site. looking for support as I journey to healthiness. My husband and I just had lap band surgery on April 4th and our first adjustment on Monday. Have been obese all my life and after 5 back surgeries last year. I had to make a serious change. We live in Missouri and have joined a gym with a pool and plan to go 4x's per week.
  • Autry403
    Autry403 Posts: 88
    Options
    Hello , I'm Stephanie 18yrs Old ... Looking for new pals to help support each other through our goals and weight loss . I'm 162lbs lookin' to lose 35lbs . Good luck to you add me if you like ! :flowerforyou:
  • mlts10
    mlts10 Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too. Feel free to add me as a friend.:smile:
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! I am not new to this site but I am new to communicating with others on here. Previously I just tracked my cals and exercise on my iphone. Now I actually log in here daily and chat it up. : ) I wish you well on your progress and if you would like, add me!

Denise
  • corrine1973
    corrine1973 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am new also (just started yesterday) and I love to add another friend to my small list that I have so far. :-)
  • SimonIsChanging
    SimonIsChanging Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bump!