HI I'm Apri

Options
Hi everyone my name is April. I started going to the diet doctor a week ago on friday and I have lost 3.2 lbs since then. He has me on a 1200 calorie diet and beleive me I have never cond calories.Whn yu dotat you think you are starving youself. If anyone knows where I can get some ow calorie recipes let me know. Thanks:happy:

Replies

• sissy27
    sissy27 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is April. I started going to the diet doctor a week ago on friday and I have lost 3.2 lbs since then. He has me on a 1200 calorie diet and beleive me I have never cond calories.Whn yu dotat you think you are starving youself. If anyone knows where I can get some ow calorie recipes let me know. Thanks:happy:
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, This site should be of great use to you, I know it has helped me very much. No food advice as I am still working on mine.
  • BYEBYEBELLY
    Options
    Hello,
    Check out the recipe section under the "Community" tab. It seems like there are some great low calorie recipes.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello April and welcome. Congratulations on your weight loss. Sounds like you are off to a great start. Here at MFP you will find great tools , enlightening information , and some awesome support to help you on your way to meeting your goals...........I know i have. I :heart: MFP. Best of wishes to you ! :flowerforyou: