HI I'm Apri

Options
Hi everyone my name is April. I started going to the diet doctor a week ago on friday and I have lost 3.2 lbs since then. He has me on a 1200 calorie diet and beleive me I have never cond calories.Whn yu dotat you think you are starving youself. If anyone knows where I can get some ow calorie recipes let me know. Thanks:happy:

Replies

• sissy27
    sissy27 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is April. I started going to the diet doctor a week ago on friday and I have lost 3.2 lbs since then. He has me on a 1200 calorie diet and beleive me I have never cond calories.Whn yu dotat you think you are starving youself. If anyone knows where I can get some ow calorie recipes let me know. Thanks:happy:
  • Annabel_Lee13
    Options
    Welcome! There are recipes right on this site and allrecipes.com has some great lo cal ideas. Good Luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    There are tons in the recipe section here. You can also search for keywords in the search bar if you are looking for something in particular. Also I like www.hungry-girl.com. I have been eating a little over this since december and it makes it a lot easier if you incorporate a lot of healthy foods with it.
    Good luck. -heather