Hello Everyone!

Options
I joined this site today and I am hoping to get/give alot of support inorder to get my life on track. I was 200 pounds 21/2 years ago - lost 56 and have regained 20+ pounds. I am a little "ticked off" at myself for falling back to the same old habits but I am very determined to "battle on" - because this has been me.. for many many years... a constant, raging battle with my weight. Thanks so much!

Replies

• Morningflower
    Options
    I joined this site today and I am hoping to get/give alot of support inorder to get my life on track. I was 200 pounds 21/2 years ago - lost 56 and have regained 20+ pounds. I am a little "ticked off" at myself for falling back to the same old habits but I am very determined to "battle on" - because this has been me.. for many many years... a constant, raging battle with my weight. Thanks so much!
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll get lots of support here. Good luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • 77dakota77
    Options
    Hi, i know how you feel as i have lost 40 pounds and gained 17, so we are in the same situation of having been slim before. good luck
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Let us know if we can help you! Just logging in my food and seeing some of those calories helped me a lot! :noway:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome ! I too have done that up down thing. Only this time, especially after joining mfp , I have decided to make a life change. Only 18 pounds away from reaching the heaviest I have ever been was just too close. All the tools , enlightening information , suggestions and support here on this site are awesome. Glad that you are here. :smile: Best to you on your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • SurferGirl
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm new here too. Let's have fun and reach our goals.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Annabel_Lee13
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: