I'm new here!

Options
Here is a summary of weight loss/gain history.

weighed in the 150's in 2000 and completely sedetary (size 10/12)

by 2003/2004, I was around 126, worked out religiously, looked and felt great! (size 4/6)

January 1, 2006, I quit smoking and was in a very bad place in my life so I ate and ate and ate
within 4 or 5 months, I gained about 40lbs

For the next few years, I gained a few, lost a few, but didn't really stick to anything.

I gained another 30 lbs between December 2008 and June 2009!

So right now, I weight 198.4 (started dieting at 202) . I am extremely motivated this time and ready to lose it all!!

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on MFP for about 2 weeks. You will love it here. Here's to you and me and everybody else on MFP....:drinker:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's a fantastic website and it will help you reach your goals! You can do this! :smile:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Here is a summary of weight loss/gain history.

weighed in the 150's in 2000 and completely sedetary (size 10/12)

by 2003/2004, I was around 126, worked out religiously, looked and felt great! (size 4/6)

January 1, 2006, I quit smoking and was in a very bad place in my life so I ate and ate and ate
    within 4 or 5 months, I gained about 40lbs

For the next few years, I gained a few, lost a few, but didn't really stick to anything.

I gained another 30 lbs between December 2008 and June 2009!

So right now, I weight 198.4 (started dieting at 202) . I am extremely motivated this time and ready to lose it all!!

Thanks for reading!
    welcome to an awesome site that is full of support and motivation .... good luck on your weight loss journey and know that you can do this .....:happy:
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    Hello hello!

:smile:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    you will like it here. got to go do exercise:grumble:
  • kelfeene
    kelfeene Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome...

I have been doing this for only a short while... It is an amazing support system.

You know the cliche' ... "The first part of the problem is ADMITTING that you have a problem"...

Well, it is empowering to get IT OUT, being honest about the problem, facing it and then the next step being able to work it OUT!

You are on your way to SUCCESS! This site is a great Toll BOX, filled with a HUGE group of people cheering you on, food counter, exercise tips/counter, reports, etc.

So, get on here, figure it out... it will be worth it.

Best of Luck!
    Michael
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    The only advice i have is keep at it....if you "cheat" or if you "splurge" don't let that stop you from reaching your goals. there are going to be roadblocks on your journey, but take the detour around them instead of going back home.....you can and you will reach your goals if you just keep at it! good luck!
  • monkeyrunner
    Options
    I wish you all the best! Good luck with your journey!
  • princessjade22
    Options
    Welcome:happy: this site is great and the people on here are very helpful if you have any questions and if you need any motivation or support. Good luck and stick with your goals.

268296.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Shanon
    Options
    Welcome . I'm new here too and completely understand the gaining and losing. Good luck, you can do it!!!!:flowerforyou: