Looking for more friends and motivation

Options
So I started MFP a few months ago and lost 11lbs, I was really feeling good about my progress. Then baseball started for my son and I went from working out 4-5 times a wk to maybe 1-2 and not eating very healthy with 3 games a wk. I gained back 7lbs:( and I am determinded to get back on track. I am looking for more support and others to keep motivated with. Anyone who is looking for some friends on here feel free to friend me.

Replies

• Carmody101
    Carmody101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I have two boys too.....5 and 4, both involved in t-ball/soccer. Finding time is tough, but lets have our own little challenge for the month of May? Work out minimum 5 days a week!!
  • specialtreat
    Options
    I am only new on here, I need new friends too, to motivate, support and share in our weight loss journey.
    I have 3 boys and 2 girls. My problem is not sport related but work related. Miss 14 has just started working and Master12 has taken up a letterbox delivery job, and "mum" has to drive them both around everywhere. My husband works away 1 week and home for 1 week. the week he works away I am basically a single mum with 5 kids that have to go everywhere with me. Some nights we don't get home till 8pm so meals are hard to organise at this time of night. We were having lots of take a ways, which I have cut out now.
    I will send you a friend request :)
  • ABZWeyman1
    ABZWeyman1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request as well :) I just joined in April and really looking to finally lose the baby weight (DS will be three in July lololol)

We can do this!!
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone if you are looking for friends/support... I can always use more :bigsmile:
  • gatork7
    gatork7 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am in the same boat, trying to stay motivated and working out while taking care of my 8yr old boy and keeping up with his crazy schedule! I am looking for friends and motivation from others as well! I sent you a friend request :)
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi I just stated MFP a few days ago. I am a 35 year old happily married man. I to would like some support but I am finding mainly women on here. Also I don't know how to add a friend or even become/request a friend.
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! :flowerforyou: I have a son who is 3 (4 in june) and a 9 month old daughter. Its A LOT to be a full time mommy ( also full time job working) and trying to lose the weight! We all need friends!! :drinker:
  • Mellowmar98
    Mellowmar98 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I forgot to add I do have 2 kids and my fiance works 2nd shift so Mon-Fri I am pretty much a single mommy. But I am looking forward to everyones support and being able to support everyone.
  • sarainca
    sarainca Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would love some new friends as well! All of my 'real life' MFP friends have fallen off the wagon :(

I'm 27, mother of 1 (he'll be 2 in July). Trying to lose the baby weight, even though my 'baby' isn't really a baby anymore, haha!
  • tarastog
    tarastog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat as all of you. I have a full time job and 4 kids. so I'm going to add alot of you! i currently have like 3 friends...lol. I need some more for motivation.
  • lulumar821
    lulumar821 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Need some friends too. Have spent the past week on MFP, reading posts/success stories, gearing myself up for the "I WILL start tomorrow", but that tomorrow was 3 days ago and I still haven't done much/anything. My alarm is set for 5 am everyday, giving me ample time to do one hour of something, yet I lay there with no motivation to get out of bed until I have to start work. Holding myself accountable just isn't working. Hmmm....
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I always love more friends for motivation!!
  • EmmaGem76
    EmmaGem76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi - I 'm looking for new friends too (and to keep up motivation!) I have sent friend requests :)
  • design_cowgirl
    design_cowgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more motivating friends, (the ones I have are awesome!) try new meals, get new exercise tips ect..as well...feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • Kaylyn221
    Kaylyn221 Posts: 123
    Options
    Yep, I could use some more friends also. I love being able to interact with the friends I currently have and the ability to encourage each other, it helps keep me going :0)

I live in Florida with my husband and our super energetic 4yr old little boy. I'm a Vet {veteran} and I work full time :drinker:
  • nicew0
    nicew0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I too am a mom of two, though mine are a bit older. It's so hard to find time to take care of yourself when you have a family to care for but it is necessary. We want to be around and healthy to continue to care for them, right?
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends too! I started before and all of my friends were really active and now... I don't know where they are but they aren't on MFP.

Feel free to add me but be forewarned I have a silly sense of humor and sometimes a potty mouth. :D
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI- I'm new to MFP as of about 2 wks ago. I love it! Just trying to stay on track. I have 2 small kids and work F/T. Life is busy. I'm looking for more friends as well. Please feel free to add me.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, started this journey a little over a month ago. All friends are welcome i try to post on and off all day in between working and 4 kids busy but I try. Motivation and support is the way to go. So add away !:tongue: