Back on the Wagon... again and looking for support

Options
livehappe
livehappe Posts: 57 Member
So, I am back on the wagon. I've been with mfp for approximately a year, and lost 45 pounds, and have regained 16 after taking a turn for the worse this winter.
I am a runner (half marathon is 4 weeks), a p90x user, and I've just started isagenix to help me curb my hunger and cravings. I'm excellent with exercise, but have a bad binging habit that keeps me fluctuating. I've been binge free for 7 days-
I'd love to have friends who are runners, p90x users too, or who use isagenix (and don't want to cram it down my throat about why it is so great- but are skeptical about it too).
I'm also a mom of 4. I have twin 1 yos, a 3 yo boy and an 7yo boy- they keep me busy! I am also a military wife.
So, if any of this resonates with you, and you'd like some support too- let's do this!

Replies

• jennywilmoth
    Options
    OK I'm not a runner (yet, maybe next year!) but I am a single mom and my girls keep me busy, busy, busy! I'm down 58.5 of the 200 I have to lose since Dec 15th and a fantastic attitude that is helpful with words of encouragement. Feel free to add me if you'd like... :smile:
  • anoroc751
    anoroc751 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good job with the excercise. I am training for a warrior dash and a tough mudder. I know, it make me sound fit but I am not there yet. Running has been hard but I am slowing building it up. I do a very intense kick boxing class, ressitance training on odd days and some trx. I also add in some running, weight training, treadmill and a little biking.

binge eating...well all I can say is when it happens to me its pretty bad. Especially late knights...not sure why i do it. It's kind of like I want to hurt my body.

Good luck on your journey. Sorry I dont know anything about the isagenix. I will need to google that.
  • annamook
    annamook Posts: 28
    Options
    Don't be hard on yourself for gaining a fraction of the weight you lost back - that happens, and its likely that some of it is heavier muscle. If the only thing you do is run, you need to add some weight training, IMO. Keep on running though, especially if it is what you love - I am just starting to feel like a real runner myself, and it feels good