I'm out of the 200's !!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That is a great feeling! I was there just a few weeks ago and hopefully in another week or so I can say goodbye to the 190's as well. It feels so good to be making a positive change!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!
    Way to go!!!!

I am almost there, weighed in at 200.2 this morning!!

Maybe next week I will be 198!!!

Keep up the good work!!

memaw
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!
    Way to go!!!!

Keep up the good work!!

memaw

yaaya my girl memaw you was so close you can reach out and touch it wow so close :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker:
  • Nande7
    Options
    Great Job!!! I wanna be like you in a month. Keep up the great work!!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    2hrl3zk.gif
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    congrats :flowerforyou:
  • msmeghan
    Options
    Awesome!!! I bet that is a great feeling!
  • strongandfit
    Options
    You are?! That's great. Thanks for sharing the good news. No more 200's for you. Congratulations woohoo!! :drinker: Keep going you can do it!
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    Thats so awesome!! I can't wait till I can say that too. Only 5 lbs left for me too. Way to go!! I bet that feels awesome!! You'll be a skinny minny in no time!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! :drinker: That is awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You are awesome can't wait to join you. I still have 32 lbs to go to hit the 199 mark. I applaud your determination and your will power. It must be an awesome feeling. This calls for a trip to the Hair Salon.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!
    Way to go!!!!

Keep up the good work!!

memaw

yaaya my girl memaw you was so close you can reach out and touch it wow so close :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker:

So close I could almost TASTE it and it TASTED good!!! I was told yesterday that today was my last day at work and I didn't even do any emotional eating, didn't binge, nothing! So I would say that's 2 successes for the ol' Memaw!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,020 Member
    Options
    yayyyyy! 7.gif

That is AWESOME! Good time to throw away your "over 200" clothes. You can't go back if you don't have anything that fits.

Take a picture now, too! :flowerforyou:
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your support!!! It is so nice to come on here and see all of the wonderful comments! It makes me just want to go work harder, and all of you that are trying to get out of the 2's keep it up!!!! I thought that I would never get down to the 1's, but here I am. If I can do it so can you!!!
    Thanks again for the support.. We all have worked hard, and we deserve this:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Too cool!
    I'm so jealous!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Keep it up!
  • Saudimom
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • tajanac
    tajanac Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Way to go!

I cant wait to get there too (I only have 3 lbs more).

I can imagine that feeling is great!!!

Congratulations!
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. A few years ago I got down to 207 and then let my life take hold of me, rather than the other way around. I gained it ALL back- plus more. Two weeks ago I decided enough is enough, and my first BIG goal is to get under 200. Slow and steady, but you have reminded me it can be done.

Congratulations and I hope you are as proud of you as I am.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!