One year of progress w/pics

Options
The 'before' is me last year at about this time. I had my daughter a few months before, but this picture shows me after I lost all of the weight I gained with her pregnancy. (It fell off without much effort on my part.) I still had some old baby weight from my other two hanging around though:) It's taken me a whole year to lose 25 pounds, and I'm finally at a healthy BMI. I almost gave up more than once, but I've managed to keep going and I feel great. I've been on this site for 10 months now, and I know I would have given up if I didn't have the help and support and tools this website offers. I've just completed day 4 of the Insanity program and I am so excited to take another 'after' picture in 2 months!

Okay, let me see if I can figure out how to add a picture...

before.png

afterprogress.png

Replies

• verity_87
    verity_87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome good job :D
  • billyjoebob
    billyjoebob Posts: 72
    Options
    Yeah, I figured out how to post pictures!
  • lauratibbetts
    Options
    Go Lisa!!! You look great!! You've inspired me to finally lose the rest of the baby weight! :)
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome! Are you wearing the same shirt in both pictures?
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • billyjoebob
    Options
    Thanks! The shirts are not the exact same shirt (one is light pink and one is light purple), but same size, style and brand. Before I would only wear them as undershirts, but now I feel comfortable enough to wear them as regular shirts:)
  • steviegreeks
    steviegreeks Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • Savvy904
    Savvy904 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Lisa!!!!! I am very proud of you! Also, I have been feeling rather discouraged as of late, to be honest. I saw your progress today, got off my butt, and went to Curves. And forgot that there was a Zumba class scheduled. So I did an hour of Zumba.
  • jillybean
    jillybean Posts: 57
    Options
    Great Job Lisa! What a difference and I am sooo looking forward to your next set of pictures. Keep up the great work!
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Nice! Enjoy your great progress!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    nice job!
  • Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    Its marvellous the difference 25 lbs make. Congratulations. I only hope when I lose my remaining 20 lbs, that I will see such a difference and look as good as you do.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • billyjoebob
    Options
    Thanks so much! Everyone's kind words is just more motivation to keep going!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Deval619
    Deval619 Posts: 6
    Options
    Time and dedication paid off :)
    very impressed
  • davecreed
    davecreed Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sweeeet! Bet that feels good :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!