Doing it on my own

Options
Hi all. I am new to MFP and have used Weight Watchers in the past. I looked through the forum about WW and comparisons to MFP and I must say MFP seems so much easier and a lot less expensive to use! I can not wait to use this to its full potential. I started at 288 and I am not at 263 so I can not wait to lose more weight.

I am looking to find friends on here and would love for people to add me as a friend. We all need to work together on this. Its a fact that you lose more weight when you lose weight with other people!

2931608.png

Replies

• ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    well done on your loss so far!!! I'll buddy up with ya
  • NiksHasToLoseToWin
    Options
    Add me if you please as I have 200lbs to get moving and I refuse to go down the surgery route that scares the life out of me, hence starting Zumba Exhilarate and Billy Blanks pt24/7.
    We can do this Nikki x
  • Coffeegirl101
    Options
    I myself have just started here and am looking for friends as well...feel free to add me as well :bigsmile:

22055217.png
  • connollyda
    connollyda Posts: 23
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far!!!
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey. I've lost about 30 lbs and looking to lose another 60. I started this on my own but now know I need support from those trying to do the same thing.

Feel free to add me (that goes for anyone reading this).

Remember, you can do this!
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends, feel free to add me. The support really helps!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend/ I have 100 +lbs to lose. Have been on MFP since jan (I think) so far so good.