A guy that needs friends and losing 60 Pounds

Options
I have been on several sites and they are never geared for men. I am an engineer that goes to graduate school for environmental studies in the evenings. I am married and support does not come easy. All in all, I am down. I need to lose, improve my happiness, and hopefully make some friends to talk to.

Replies

• ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    I've not been here long, but there seems to be men around on here.................anyway, your here to loose weight lad!!! no matter if we are male of female [joking]
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    best of luck to you. i am on alot and i try to be as encouraging and uplifting as possible. if you feel like you wouldnt mid some female friends, feel free to add me. i am working on 108 lbs to lose
  • Circle12
    Circle12 Posts: 22
    Options
    HI............

Kaleen here, addy me as a friend............one day at a time my friend and you will be surprised ;)
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    hi friend! I have lost all together about 40 lbs (this time) within the last year. Didn't do it overnight. Have about 4 more lbs to go... the hardest! You've come to the right place! these folks are true inspiration and the highlight of my day..... cheer up, enjoy the ride and get ready to burn those pounds off! woo hoo!! feel free to add me too.. hehe Gayle
  • Pet03
    Pet03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have felt the same way about not being happy and so on. Please feel free to add me as a friend. We all need support whether it is everyday or some of the time. Especially on the hards days we have.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    lots of guys feel the same hang in there
  • ducheminq
    ducheminq Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi looking great !!! keep up the good work.i love this site !!
  • jennywilmoth
    Options
    If you don't mind even more female friends LOL feel free to add me! I'm 58.5 down of the 200 I need to lose. :happy:
  • amy_letsgo
    amy_letsgo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I love MFP - Im sure you will too!! Feel free to add me! The more support the better! :happy:
  • anoroc751
    anoroc751 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Last i checked i was male. Please add me. I would love to help you and let you help me.
  • BigMike915
    BigMike915 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    hahah this line is gold:

"I am married and support does not come easy."

Drop me a friends request. I'm active and like adding people who are also active at any stage of their life.
  • smor27
    smor27 Posts: 87
    Options
    I am here for the long haul feel free to add me
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hey, Welcome. I have also tried and lost and gained several times. My husband and I are loving MFP and I feel, for the first time, that this may be a permanent thing. I log daily so if you are looking for support, feel free to add me. There are a lot of guys on here and I know you'll find your place.
  • darcie81
    darcie81 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    request sent.... ;0) have a good night
  • vvvtrishiavvv
    vvvtrishiavvv Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I've stuck to eating right and excercising for an extended amount of time. Best part is, I still feel as committed as the first week. If you've got a smart phone, I recommend downloading the app. It helps when you make your food choices throughout the day to refer to the app and see how the next snack or meal will affect your calorie intake. Friend request me if you'd like. :) And welcome to the group. :)
  • giovanapc
    giovanapc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me as well! I'm new to MyFitnessPal, I don't really know if any of my friends or acquaintances have it or not and I don't wanna invite random friends to join... it might come across as "hey you, I've noticed you're overweight and though you could join too!" lol
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Hit me up. The men are definitely out numbered here but everyone so far has been really supportive and helpful.