I can't be the only one seeing The Avengers at midnight

Options
taxacctdfw
taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
I have been waiting for this movie since the ending credits of Thor...... So I can't be the only one stoked enough to see it at midnight.

Replies

• Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    i just wanted to say............

I :heart: Thor
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Not going to a midnight show but plan on seeing it sometime this weekend! earlier there was a guy on here who posted he was the best dad ever b/c he's taking his son to the midnight showing and not making him go to school tomm :) Hope its great, very excited to see it also :)
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i have to wait until tomorrow night :(
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see it! Some of it was filmed in Cleveland and we went down to watch! So cool! :)
  • courtcourtfnp
    courtcourtfnp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I SO wish I was!!! Hopefully I'll get to see it this weekend!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing it with my younger brother in 3D tomorrow night. We're so excited! I'm a massive superhero movie fan.

Edited to add: I'm looking forward to perving on Thor, Ironman and Captain America all in one movie! Booyah!
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I wish I was going at midnight. I :heart: Thor!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow morning after I drop my DD off at school and hit the gym!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • alliegeorge
    alliegeorge Posts: 114
    Options
    Saw it last weekend - was at the edge of my seat most of it :P
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm not because there is no midnight showing here. It's not even arriving at my theater until May 11th and even then we're not going to see it until after the 22nd. But that's what happens when you live overseas and are moving back home towards the end of the month. Why pay for a babysitter to go see the movie when I can just wait to use the grandparents instead? :) Plus we'll get to see it on a better screen than what they have here.

And it does seem that yes, as of this edited post, that you are the only one seeing it at midnight. Hehe
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    It is AMAZING... I love it so much I'm going to go watch it again. I watched it last Thursday already - not sure why it was released in South Africa before anywhere else.. We NEVER get anything first..

LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Nice to hear, another one of our aussie boys in America making you all swoon!
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm on night shift but I'm going Saturday night!! Can't wait :drinker:
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    IT WAS AWESOME!!!! It was sold out at midnight in every theatre in Dallas/Fort Worth.......... I am dragging rear end at work today but glad I saw it...............
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    It was awesome! If you liked IRON MAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA, and THOR, you'll love this movie! Lots of great action and humor! Always been an IRON MAN fan and Downey is such a great Tony Stark!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition