I beat the 180's... :))

Options
For the first time in my LIFE I'm happy with my body. It's such an amazing feeling to look in the mirror & love yourself. I've been 180 & above for at least 5-6 years... TODAY I am 176. I wouldn't have cared if it was 179.. LoL. Hard work & prayer pays off. Keep up the good work everyone!!! You can do it!:drinker: :heart: :wink:

Replies

• kelfeene
    kelfeene Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • MIMI74
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!
  • katie517
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! :flowerforyou: My weigh in this morning brought me down to 177 lbs! So, I know how awesome you must feel.

Just think ... we are safely below 180 and should never have to see it again! :happy:
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    U go girl!!!!

I know the feeling!!!! Sweet isn't it?!
  • JJAVON116
    Options
    I know!! I refuse to go back.. I'm even more excited because I expected something COMPLETELY different on the scale.. I checked it 3 times to be sure.. LoL :)
  • strongandfit
    Options
    Wow that's great. Good for you.:happy: :bigsmile: Thanks for sharing the excitement with us.:drinker:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Im 175lbs cant wait til I get in the 160's:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I know this feeling! I recently weighed in at 174 and I was SO EXCITED.

Now, let's focus on getting out of the 170s! 169 here we come! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!