Looking to add more interactive & supportive friends

Options
L_amore
L_amore Posts: 52 Member
Hello everyone, I'm a 35 year old female and I joined MFP on Feb 2nd of this year. I'm looking for some supportive friends to join me on my weight loss journey. I'm looking to drop approx 80lbs that will put me at 140, my goal weight! I wanna do this to be healthy and get my body back. If you would like to join me on this journey, let me know and we can cheer eachother on and lift eachother up, even if we stumble... Looking to add like minded people with approx the same weight loss goals and who like to interact and support one another. Come join me and LETS DO THIS!!! :)

Replies

• dyellz
    dyellz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can add me:) the more support the better:) And im honest....so ill tell ya if you are slacking...lol. Just kidding!:flowerforyou:
  • misswhitneyyy
    Options
    I'm pretty much on MFP every day, so feel free to add me, as well! :)
  • L_amore
    Options
    Hey I'm fine with that, lol... sometimes we all need a little nudge, especially if we see the workouts aren't happening or we're not meeting our calorie goals. :wink:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am very active. Disclaimer is in my profile.
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Nico. I am not new to this site, but needed to change directions.
    I want motivated supportive friends. If this describes you, please friend me.
    Thanks so much:flowerforyou:
    Love in Christ,
    NiI NEED FRIENDS ALSO..PLEASE ADD ME IF YOU ARE MOTIVATED AND SUPPORTIVE!!!:bigsmile:
  • kdkeys14
    kdkeys14 Posts: 16
    Options
    ADD ME AS WELL. No one I know is supporting me. :( I COULD USE SOME MFP FRIENDS
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday. I try to comment and motivate everyday as well. Currently my fiance and I are doing Jillian Michaels 30DS together so I need some motivation and encouragement also.

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!!!
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm also 35 yr old. I started in January with 103 lbs to lose. I'm looking at dropping another 50ish lbs. Add me as well! I am on mfp all the time!
  • babycakeszz
    Options
    Then please add me because I def Need a nudge and honesty!
  • debra4647
    debra4647 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me I'm on everyday. I love this site. I'm not doing real good with the work out stuff yet but I'm trying. Ive been a couch potato all my life so.... But i'm trying lol.. Also I need things to do that don't cost alot. thanks Deb Anyone can add me if they would like. I try to comment everyday.
  • Holly_Wood_2008
    Options
    You guys can add me,I need a nudge causee I do not want to get on and have not started till this upcoming week, and need advice
  • indiedoll
    indiedoll Posts: 31
    Options
    Anyone who needs more friends can add me. I need them too.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am very active. Disclaimer is in my profile.

Everyone needs that kind of disclaimer! lol
  • L_amore
    Options
    Thx, everyone! I'm going through some of the friend requests now, if your adding me as a friend, and didn't respond/reply to this post, please include a personal message... remember the key here is, I'm looking to add interactive and supportive friends. Just being honest. Thx. :smile:
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hello - 35 as well. Joined MFP a few weeks ago and so far I love it. Feel free to add me. I'm on here lots. We can do this !!!!!
  • debztarr
    debztarr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend! If you'll have me!

I lost 30kgs last year (around 60lbs) and am now a personal trainer. But i still have my struggles and like to keep a good watch on what I'm putting in my mouth! Never want t go back!
  • StaceyAnnMurray
    StaceyAnnMurray Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like!!!
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've already added mlmlvrs, but I'm open if anyone else wants someone :) Mid-30s, at least 50 lbs to lose (more like 100), maybe a little warped. I like to babble when it asks me 'What's on your mind?' and I like to comment on stuff most of the time. :)
  • MommKatt
    MommKatt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey ya' all, I am 55 and have just joined this site. My co-worker and I are on this weight loss journey together. She showed me this site and I am thrilled with it. It is helping me get a handle on what I am eating. I find that I am not wanting to snack on bad things anymore because it is helping me make better choices food wise. My friend and I are doing water aerobics at our local YMCA (it is really nice and has a ton of exercise options) . I hope to work on my flexibility and strength so I can work out with the weights. I used to be a gym rat but have been away from it for quite a while. I am looking for motivational friends as well. Please feel free to add me and I will try to be someone positive in your weight loss journey.
  • L_amore
    Options
    :happy:
    I'm on everyday. I try to comment and motivate everyday as well. Currently my fiance and I are doing Jillian Michaels 30DS together so I need some motivation and encouragement also.

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!!!

Very nice!! My husband and I just finished the 90 day supreme and it was a GREAT workout! We are starting Jillian 30DS tomorrow I heard its a good workout?!?! We shall see and always remember, our sweat isn't sweat, its the fat crying cuz we're saying buh bye to it! Lol! I've always loved this saying! :happy: