Is my dieting and exercise habits healthy??

Options
Hi,

I would just like to know if my habits are healthy or not?

Breakfast - 1 multivitamin, Yakult, Either a bowl of plus antioxidant cereal or a liquid breakfast up and go.
Lunch - Subway 12inch chicken fillet multigrain, cheddar cheese, lettuce, carrot, onion, olives, fat free honey mustard sauce
Dinner - Mainly a healthy choice meal (400 cals or less)
Snacks - about 6 tablespoons of fat free yoghurt, 1 cup of v8 juice everyday, 8 peices of dark chocolate 70%

My gym routine involves 20 mins bike warm up then roughly 30 mins of weights then 20 mins bike, and this is before dinner.

Is this a healthy lifestyle?? my 8-5 job is a desk job so im sitting down all day but i park my car at least 5 mins walk away and walk to it during lunch.

Is it possible with this lifestyle to maybe sneak in a few alcoholic beverages on a saturday or friday night?? and work it off the next day?? haha

Replies

• kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of sodium.
  • benjibartezz
    Options
    I also weight around 87kgs, that was two weeks ago i havent checked my weight since then... lol but im more focusing on losing some of the leftover fat i have cause my arms legs and shoulders have started to tone up quite nicely
  • benjibartezz
    Options
    wheres the sodium coming from? Because i count everything and im well within my daily intake
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Sodium comes from any foods that aren't made at home, and also processed foods.
  • benjibartezz
    Options
    Well i do go to my parents place for dinner maybe once or twice a week and usually have a chicken roast? lol i rarely cook as it is, but i have to stuck to eating like this for the last 5 months and well im 87kgs now and i was close to 100kgs at the start of the year :/ So i just have to cook more i think haha
  • benjibartezz
    Options
    Also thank you for the heads up on the processed foods too!
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I agree with those saying there's a lot of sodium.

Subway is FILLED with sodium. Their sauces, cheese, meats, etc. Healthier fast food but still not the greatest.

The healthy choice meals are also loaded with sodium. Anything processed, frozen etc is.

Maybe try cooking more?

If you are eating the proper amount of calories you are good but I'd lower the sodium a bit. Drinking enough water?