99.3 lbs. lost so far...almost 100 lbs.

Options
Smokey19
Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
My name is Kimberlee, 48. I've lost all of this since Sept. I feel better than I have in years. Now I am able to do things that I haven't done in a very long time. My old clothes just fall off of me and that is a great feeling. I know that all of you can do this, too. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!! :)
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    That's really amazing! Congratulations! I love seeing your dedication on my friend feed, you're very motivating. Keep up the great work :)
  • chellyy_beann
    chellyy_beann Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! I love reading about success because it makes me want to keep furthering myself to get as good as you are! Wow wow wow.
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome grats :)!
  • AnuAshley
    AnuAshley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your success is inspiring! Cheers to you and your amazing weight loss!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • SaleemahF
    SaleemahF Posts: 1
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! If you don't mind me asking... what are you doing?
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    congradulations, you have done wonderfully.
    I can't wait to feel a great deal better then I do now. :flowerforyou:
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great Job Kimberlee! Keep up the good work!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    pictures pictures pictures!!!!????

awesome job, nonetheless:flowerforyou:
  • MeChrissyB
    MeChrissyB Posts: 1
    Options
    OMgosh you're so inspiring! I've just now joined this site and want to lose 50 - 75 lbs. I've tried so many diets; I am a "diet bookaholic" and now to add to the strain of weight loss I had surgery 6 months ago which has added physical challenges to any weight loss. I am turning 48 next month - so age certainly has it's challenges. A very good friend of mine sent me the link to this site as her sister in law had success and has lost weight by using this site. I had my doubts but just reading your posts and the success of others who have responded to your post is so encouraging. It's great to see a community of support like this. So I hope that I can follow in your success!! My motivation is my cruise in September with a few friends who are turning 50. It sounds vain but I would love to fit into an beautiful evening gown for one of the cruises formal dinners!! I look at the "beyond the rack" site everyday hoping I'll see something in my plus size but haven't seen very much :(. So thank you for the inspiration and I hope to have success to report on next week!!

Congratulations again keep up the fantastic success!!

Have a great day:)
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    Amazing well done :)
  • nae2273
    nae2273 Posts: 8
    Options
    way to go!! amazing job!!! think of all the years you've earned back with all your hard work!!! :smile:
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You are a HARD WORKER!!
  • tarad0923
    tarad0923 Posts: 6
    Options
    That is Amazing..You should be so proud of yourself !!!
  • Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic work and dedication. You are an inspiration.
  • StarCee
    StarCee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I am sure you feel and look like a new person. Go out and flaunt your success.
  • BCsurvivor1962
    BCsurvivor1962 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep it up! You should pat yourself on the back :)
  • VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome and fast... I only WISH I could lose that fast...It is coming off very, very slow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!