-30lbs, finally posting pics!

Options
So, i started changing my lifestyle January 9th, 2012. I've finally hit the 30lb mark and it feels wonderful. Just in this past week people have really started to notice, i've gotten a lot of "How are you doing it?!" comments at work. I lost about 11lbs before joining MFP. All it is is calorie counting, healthier options (fro yo instead of ice cream, whole wheat instead of white, reduced fat instead of regular, etc) and excersize. Walking, wii fit, dance off the inches videos, jillian micheals banish fat boost metabolism video....hard work does pay off! As my first reward I bought a bikini for the first time in my life and cannot wait to wear it in a couple months. When i reach 150lbs I'm getting my belly button pierced, and when i reach my ultimate goal of 135, i plan on getting a new tattoo. :)

oh, and by the way- i started this riiiight after i turned 19, and i'm about 5'5"

10pyohf.png

Replies

• Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    Great job...you look fantastic. I just reached 30 lbs lost today and I started Jan 1 2012. We had about the same starting weight. Congrats, and keep up the good work!!!
  • lovespinkinMN
    Options
    Way to go girl you look awesome!
  • ladyhunter2011
    ladyhunter2011 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look wonderful. Keep it up.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I started the same day you did at about 26lbs heavier than you but I'm just shy of the 30lbs mark too. Keep it up, you'll be in that bikini before you know it.
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, girl! You are looking great! I started Jan 11th. :)
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done :)
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    so super proud! keep it up! now is the easiest time (though, i know it's not easy) to get in the right frame of mind and change your body for your future!
  • shannonperry13
    Options
    you look great :) i'm happy for you. i have lost 29 lb so far and i can't notice a difference in the mirror yet.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    You are looking so good! Congrats on all your hard work, and for taking control of this while you're still young!
  • iwillberipped
    iwillberipped Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    Fantastic :smile: :heart: your rewards you're getting for yourself after you complete your goals. Keep up the great work
  • DeannaPaige1
    DeannaPaige1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You can def. tell by your stomach, you look great! I started at 196 as well, currently at 176lbs. I started a month after you so by next month I'll be right where you are :). Do you see a difference in any other parts of your body besides stomach? I swear I lost 20lbs in my stomach and like you, my stomach was not really huge to begin with lol!

Deanna
  • dmw1493
    dmw1493 Posts: 25
    Options
    Good for you! You can def. tell by your stomach, you look great! I started at 196 as well, currently at 176lbs. I started a month after you so by next month I'll be right where you are :). Do you see a difference in any other parts of your body besides stomach? I swear I lost 20lbs in my stomach and like you, my stomach was not really huge to begin with lol!

Deanna

~We have the same name too! haha. & yes, the first place I noticed the weight was in my face, I actually have a jawline now! :p Also, I've noticed that I actually do have collar bones. they aren't jutting way out, but I can tell they're there! :)
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    WOW - great job - you look amazing.

I just received Banish Fat Boost metabolism dvd, how did you find it - have you done any of JM's other dvd's?

Oh I started 7th Jan - but haven't got anywhere near where you are!

x
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    well done you lok great!
  • grainne_eire
    Options
    Excellent progress you should be proud! :)
  • angieling3
    angieling3 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl! Keep up the hard work!
  • shahendrickson
    shahendrickson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! i'm sure people get tired of me singing Jillian Michaels praises, but her DVD's are amazing! congrats on all the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!