First week

Options
2»

Replies

• JackieAllan1
    Options
    I totally agree with your post......20lb is amazing well done. I am worried I am eating the same types of foods, any tips?
  • ElleBelle30
    Options
    Been here for a month or so, but wasn't tracking my food, only my fitness. So this is my first week of tracking calories, etc. 5 weeks of only going up and down the scale by 2-3 pounds was really getting to me, so time to watch the intake. 70-80% diet, 20-30% fitness. Silly me, I should have done this long ago.

Yesterday was the first day I actually came onto the website, been using the app. Only on my phone, the app doesn't support the community feeds/threads, etc.

Welcome to everyone! And best wishes on your journeys!
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly new here too, I've been tracking my food for only 2 days, and I'm eating HALF of the calories I'd eat on a normal daily basis, which I find amazing. By seeing how many calories where in my food that I was eating, I was completely shocked. I didn't know it was that much! Now, I get to see how many calories I'm consuming, And switching to veggies and healthier choices. I know 2 days is a short amount of time, but I feel proud of myself. I'm a big girl, with ALOT to lose,and I plan on losing it all with the help of MYP ! Plus, even with switching to healthier stuff, I still feel full !
  • gogirl110
    gogirl110 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This is my 5th day here and I am loving it. I feel that I have finally taken control of what and how much I am eating and making overall better food choices.
  • charly39
    charly39 Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome... its the end of my first week as well and I am so glad my friend told me about this app. Its just what I needed and so easy to use. If you need friends please add me. I could use the support and encouragement!
  • somervilleshar
    somervilleshar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How is the amount of protien you are to be eating in a day calculated. My daily amount seems to be low. I have been trying to do 30 minutes of cardio and weights 5 times a day. My understanding is that I should be making sure I eat 4 oz. of protein with each meal when you are active. Does anyone know how to adjust the food tracker to take this into consideration?
  • somervilleshar
    somervilleshar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also just completing my first week. I have added the app to my phone. I find this my easier than trying to write down my activity and food. Good luck!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    It is a great site and definitely helps you to focus on what you are eating, burning, etc.

Welcome!
  • noogian5
    noogian5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!! I am new to this site, but I am loving it!! I really think I will be able to stick with it more because I am so accountable now about everything I put into my mouth. Best of Luck to everyone out there!!!!!!
  • drumsrevolver
    Options
    My 3rd day here and agree it's an ace motivator!