hi everyone :)

Options
After a bit of falling off the bandwagon, I'm back on track and feeling great about it! I've been back on track for about a week, but I've only been back on here for a day, thought I'd ease myself into it. I'd really love some more friends on here though. People that genuinely want to talk and motivate each other :).
i'm 19 years old and I live in Scotland, if that makes a difference to anyone. I want to lose 14lbs by the time I go on my holiday in August, but 21lbs would be preferred. I have terrible feet (waiting for reconstruction surgery) which make exercise hard, but I'm going to find something that's right for me and hopefully I can kick this once and for all. Anyone fancy joining me for the ride?

Replies

• BeautyAndTheGeeks
    Options
    no one? :(
  • Mawra
    Mawra Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey there hun! Let's stick around and motivate each other. I just piled on all the lost weight so yes, i do need tons of support. Sorry about the feet things but I'm sure you'd concentrate on working out your upper body.
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also have bad feet (I'm flat-footed) and have badly sprained my left ankle twice in as many years. I try to do as much fitness as possible, but it can be a challenge. I am Canadian, but I live in Switzerland. I'm 26, a substitute teacher and married to my English/Swiss husband since October :)
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you on here. I hope your feet get better, and you are able to do the things you want to do.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • 0hSISTER
    0hSISTER Posts: 8
    Options
    Morning! Feel free to add me, too ...

*Do not be deterred by the photo - he and I have nothing in common, except for our love of ice cream.
  • lcarr1020
    lcarr1020 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey there! You can add me as well. I have just started my journey to losing a few pounds. Good Luck Hun :-)
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    hey there, you can add me :)
  • AmyLou_21
    AmyLou_21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too! I'm 24, from Cornwall, work two jobs, have been to University and want to shift around 2st x
  • BellaT81
    BellaT81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm fairly new here. Feel free to add me, as well! :-)
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me too.

My name is Emma and live in Halifax, England. I joined MFP just over 2 weeks ago and lost 6.7lbs in my first two weeks. Prior to MFP I had already lost 40lbs but would still like to lose another 25lbs by the time I go on holiday mid August (1.5lbs a week so it can be done).

Your family wedding / holiday sounds amazing so I wish you every success with your weight loss for then :)