Mommy Pouch

Options
Hello All..my question is HOW TO LOOSE THE MOMMY POUCH after 3 kids!?!?!?

I exercise 4 to 5 times a week, doing a mix of both cardio and strength training. I have seen fabulous results all over my body. My pouch has gone down A LOT, but it still remains.
I follow a low carb diet (40 net carbs) and my intake is about 1375.

Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to tackle this area, it will be greatly appreciated :-)

Hight 5"4
Start weight after kids 206
CW 145 (size 6 or 7)
GW 135

Replies

• Joannevin
    Joannevin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would also love to hear peoples comments on this question. I am 5ft 5inch, have had 5 children and currently weigh 141lbs, lost 5lb last week and aim to get to 126lb. I am a uk size 12. I would also love to lose the little "muffin top" i have!! Its not that bad really but its the last thing i need to tone up properly, any ideas would be great.
  • missjay1029
    missjay1029 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump. I need to know this too, have the same problem
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I got rid of mine with the help of a plastic surgeon. :D I've had 7 kids, and there was no help for the excess skin from all the pregnancies and weight gain. Highest weight was 212 - currently at 155, and i'm 8 weeks post-op. Doc took off 6 pounds of skin, didn't need lipo. Consulted with 3 different docs that said exercise was never going to do anything for the pouch i had.
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Oh good for you, as for me I don't have the extra funds for that! Good Luck in your recovery!!!!!
  • xXHarleyXQuinnXx
    xXHarleyXQuinnXx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I use My ItWorks! body contouring wraps, they work!! I cant afford any surgery I found these wraps and its heavenly and no chance of complications.. Edenwraps.myitworks.com

I have lost 77 pounds on my own, found this site and am here now to loose the final 34 to be at my goal, I have lost inches using the wraps.. plus working out at least 5-6 days a week and logging in here it was the answers to my prayers