Methyl Drive

Options
lcarr1020
lcarr1020 Posts: 62 Member
Hi, Has anyone taken Methyl Drive and if so how do you like or not like it?

Replies

• rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Hi, Has anyone taken Methyl Drive and if so how do you like or not like it?

from their ad "Designed for those with a very high tolerance to stimulants," Kind of scary, don't you think?

besides, I'm always leery of "diet" products that somebody asks about around here with a new account and it's their only post. Tends to look like somebody trying to draw customers to a product.
  • lcarr1020
    Options
    I was just asking about it because I picked up a bottle from GNC not trying to get anyone to take it at all. But I have been taking it for thre days and I stopped today. After my workout last night I went home and got sick, threw up what little food I had that day so it's a no go for me!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    haven't tried it.

some of the stims can be a little rough on your stomach though.
    from personal experience, I don't see a huge difference from any of the "weight loss" supps.
    They help in the first week or two of my diet to supress my appetite, but unless your diet is on point, you won't see results.
  • lcarr1020
    Options
    Thank You for your feedback! Yea I think I am just going to eat better and exercise without the pills.
  • sbarnhill99
    sbarnhill99 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is my best friend she is brand new on here I got her on here she is no sales person. I told her about the posting for questions.. I did the same thing when I started to get advice on Oxy Elite..
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, sounds more like a recreational drug than a weight loss supp. Gimme. :-)
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Icarr1020. I've taken this, and many other energy boosters/stimulants. First off, you should know that for all the different ingredients in this pill the main active ingredient is simply caffeine. It has 200mg. That's like 4 cups of coffee all at once. So that's basically what you're paying for.

Like you I had an undesirable response from taking it, but I didn't get sick. Instead, my hearing sort of dulled for about 20 mins, and I could hear my heartbeat. I'd say this effect definitely helped me focus, but it was more uncomfortable than effective.

I prefer energy boosters that come in powder form as opposed to pill form, that way I can start at half dosage and slowly work my way up to a full dosage. Over time though your body will adapt and its effect will lessen over time, so I only use stuff like this for special occasions, like a race or something, rather than as part of my daily regimen.

Hope this helps!
  • rjt1000
    Options
    I was just asking about it because I picked up a bottle from GNC not trying to get anyone to take it at all. But I have been taking it for thre days and I stopped today. After my workout last night I went home and got sick, threw up what little food I had that day so it's a no go for me!

almost all of the "diet" supplements are simply stimulants of one sort or another. And many of them (including this one) include a diuretic to make you pee a lot. That way you get a quick weight loss of 2-5 pounds which is solely water weight. Combining stimulant with dehydrating yourself is very dangerous and puts huge strain on your heart. Your electrolytes get way out of blance also. From your follow up posts, sounds like you've got the right idea, eat healthier, exercise more and lose weight.
  • lcarr1020
    Options
    HA HA!!!! I didnt even think about that! But you are right it does sound more like a Recreational Drug!! :-):laugh:
  • lcarr1020
    Options
    Thanks Sonia B!!!!! :smile:
  • lcarr1020
    Options
    @ SirBen81
    Thank You for your feedback, you know what I think I may do the same because I have noticed that I get in a GREAT work out with these pills thats about the only GREAT thing about it! :smile:
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    i take Jack3d and i like it, it keeps you in the gym forever...
  • Al3xandriaa
    Options
    Methyl drive is awesome. Ive been taking it for 7 months and lost 62lbs. It really helps to suppress your appetite and keeps you energized. The best part about it is that it's only one pill a day. Highly recommended!
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Methyl drive is awesome. Ive been taking it for 7 months and lost 62lbs. It really helps to suppress your appetite and keeps you energized. The best part about it is that it's only one pill a day. Highly recommended!
    What happens when you stop taking it?
    I always worry that you'll rebound. I think it's better to train yourself to eat and exercise in a sustainable way.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options

METHyl Drive. Probably good for A.D.D. - too! :smile:

:noway:

...and thx for reviving another Zombie thread...that stuff does work.

• rjt1000
    Options

wow, I really believe you. Not like you'd create an account here, have no friends and jump right into an old thread about a product just to try and get somebody to buy it with your first post in the whole place......

that would just be wrong and not very nice, wouldn't it?
  • nickguidry73
    Options
    This product will have a postive effect on your mood, it contains DMAA ...just Google it.
    I've noticed elevated focus/mood/ kills appetite, but after about 8 hours u will become noticably tired(crash) I mean its a drug, like anything else don't abuse it. These knuckleheads that take 2-4 for at a time to go party, drink all night and so in are gonna have problems. Don't do more than 1 in the morning with breakfast .
    I've also noticed some dry mouth(this product also contains dandelion root...which is a diuretic) this product IMO is OK to take if not abused. Im not a sales man I'm just giving my honest opinion. EAT WHEN U TAKE IT, and drink ALOT of water, don't use for more than like 6-8 weeks and u should be OK.
    Similar to concerta, Ritalin or aderal. I have have ADHD and have taken all three of those drugs and there is little
    To no difference in the way it makes me "feel"
  • nickguidry73
    Options
    FWI I found this thread looking others experience taking this product, and in figured I would give my 2 cents
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Geeze who the hell makes these products. I for one would not be game to take any of this crap. Come on people eat heathy and exercise stop looking for a quick fix. There isnt one.
  • nickguidry73
    Options
    Exactly. There are no magic pills. I tried it
    Bc I was curious. And its def NOT a supplement
    DMAA, after doing my research , is a DRUG.

If you don't have ADHD, you probably will not respond favorably.I've taken actually ADHD medication and this is almost exactly the same effect.