Need friends for motivation

Options
i really need friends for motivation... please add me and i hope we can help each other along!! got around 40lbs to lose!!! xx

Replies

• zorylopez
    zorylopez Posts: 23
    Options
    HI, I have to lose 30lbs for now. We could do this, is dedication and hard work, but at the end it will pay off. Good Luck.
  • LauraPrichard
    Options
    I need some friends for motivation too :( I'm scared to slip back and start going crazy with the food again o_o
  • lynnsmith312
    lynnsmith312 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Holly, I need to lose around 40 pounds also, and could really use some motivation. Let's get this done together!!!
  • jcatechis
    jcatechis Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in the need to lose 40ish category too! Would love having othersbto talk with and stay on track.
  • kyLynn22
    kyLynn22 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in need to lose a 130 pounds. I really need some motivating friends to help keep me on track and visa versa.!! I'm ready for this journey!!
  • Cchappell57
    Options
    Hi, I just join yesterday need a few friends as well.
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i would like someone to help me on a consistant basis i have joined groups that promise weekly or daily challenges but they dont live up to their promises so if anyone is intrested in ither forming one with me or just doing it on a personal basis i would really enjoy the help i need some one who cares about this my fam just kinda makes fun of me i lost track for a while and gained weight and now id like help loosing it again controling food is kinda hard in the house when i have no control of what comes in the house and i hardly have the motovation to exercise so i was hoping alittle competision would help motavate me and help keep me honest
  • ashleygx26
    ashleygx26 Posts: 140
    Options
    Hi guys! I have 20 pounds to go and I am ALWAYS looking for motivational friends. Please feel free to add me!!
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm on a journey to lose about 25-30! Would love some friends too! Add me, will add back :-)
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm looking at thirty pounds to lose, and could also always use motivation! Feel free to add me :)
  • Hev_uk
    Hev_uk Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have about 40lbs to lose and always looking for new friends! Anyone, please add me
  • shan_0517
    shan_0517 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ive been here for about 50 days! Anyone feel free to add me! I live in Oregon, I will be 44yo in 2 weeks and have about 70 lbs to lose! Stay positive and motivated! Keep your eye on the prize
  • Sweetness023
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

:)
  • OceanAvenue85
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've got 89lbs. that I'm trying to lose!
  • danaelizas
    danaelizas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! I've got 95 lbs to go.
  • svioleta
    svioleta Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've got 40 lbs too! Feel free to add me. :)
  • dks1962
    dks1962 Posts: 4
    Options
    HI! I have just started this week. I would love to receive some motivation and also give some in return. But beware, I'm a direct person. I say what I mean and mean what I say. But I mean it in the kindest way possible. Add me in!!!!
  • my6kiddos
    my6kiddos Posts: 10
    Options
    I'll add you! :smile:
  • my6kiddos
    my6kiddos Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tammy! I'd be happy to add you!! :smile:
  • Spriteywench
    Options
    Hello, I also need friends too. Just started on Tuesday. I have about 80lbs to lose :( but am going to try and stay motiviated!