22 days with photos

Options
I can NOT believe I'm putting this up... Here we go...

22 days progress, 12 pounds lost.

having issues with photo... hold on <3 lol

Replies

• jamiedhoyt
    jamiedhoyt Posts: 1
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Its not easy. You look great and you need to tell yourself that every day!
  • carrollel
    carrollel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ?!? how did you lose 12 in 22days?! i have only lost 13 lbs in 3 months! lol...pics or no pics, i wanna know!
  • KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options
    Day one:

before.jpg

Day 22:

22days.jpg
  • KrystleKiri
    Options
    I've been consuming 1200-1300 calories, and kicking myself in the *kitten* if I go over. I have a rather active lifestyle, between my daughter and husband, and I've been doing 30ds for a bit.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You are doing FABULOUS..keep pushing yourself and you will achieve your goal!!!
  • kcrenshaw2005
    kcrenshaw2005 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Just what I need to see to inspire myself and see that it IS possible to lose the weight and tone up after having our son. Thank you so much! I have no ab muscles at all (c-section killed them ) :-( but I know that working out will help get them back. I am 7.5 weeks PP.
    Lets see if I have the same courage as you to post pics, lol!
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    Hiya

Well done, great progress..Keep up the fab work :)
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Amazing job for only 22 days! That's over 0.5lb a day! I hope you realize how awesome you are! :flowerforyou:
  • Kristi66
    Kristi66 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration & motivation. Love to hear the success stories! You look gorgeous!
  • KrystleKiri
    Options
    This is awesome! Just what I need to see to inspire myself and see that it IS possible to lose the weight and tone up after having our son. Thank you so much! I have no ab muscles at all (c-section killed them ) :-( but I know that working out will help get them back. I am 7.5 weeks PP.
    Lets see if I have the same courage as you to post pics, lol!

haha I have to say, it took a minute to submit them. I weighed in today, and saw the 12lb lost, and could NOT believe it. I said, "my scale must be broken." I took pictures, and I can kind of see it. I'm really excited, and I can't believe this is actually happening.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Super job
  • KrystleKiri
    Options
    Super job

I'm not even close to being done. 37 more pounds to goal. Thank you, though. I never thought in a million years I could do this.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    well done girly x
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    That is quite a change...congrats....
  • KrystleKiri
    Options
    Thanks, guys! I'm just so done making excuses for myself.
  • Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference. It's fantastic. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!