9 months out!

Options
DsMama11
DsMama11 Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone! New here....was introduced to MFP by my lil sis, WaxMama! I am a new mama to a sweet little boy who will be 9 months tomorrow and I figured it was about time I get my butt in gear to lose that baby....or should I say post baby weight.

Looking forward getting some motivation and good healthy recipes!

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You will love it here...it's a awesome site., and it's free you can beat that!!
  • ciordia9
    ciordia9 Posts: 7
    Options
    Congrats on your little one. Ours is 9.5m/o. I highly suggest using him as a weight. Curls, lifts, dead-lifts, tricep extensions, lol the list can go on and on. And now that you're on the crawling, cruising territory you can add aerobics to it hehe. Much luck in your journey; breast feeding and an active lifestyle tore the weight off my wife at a rate which makes me very jealous. I'm here to lose my side of the weight gain haha. :D
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Ya Sis! You Rock!!!
  • him1025
    him1025 Posts: 44
    Options
    i discovered last night by carrying my 11 month around i burn alot of calories also pushing a stroller and like previous post said use him as weight my lil ones love it when i lift them over my head
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Thanks for bringing back a memory - I used to lay on the floor and do a 'bench press' with my daughter. She thought it was the greatest game and I got the benefit. :smile:
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I use my 4 year old as a weight all the time. She thinks its fun and asks me to.