Breast Augmentation for Balance/Proportion

Options
JennieAL
JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
...specifically to balance my *kitten* & quads with my upper body.

I am torn... because I do like my tits! I mean, I like the shape of the them. I just want a slight size increase. I'm a large A (I think) and I'd like to be a large B or C.

My measurements are: 34-26-37 and I'm 5'7" with a smallish waist, a more petite frame, and I have a booty.

I'm tired of feeling bottom heavy. Will it work to achieve the balance I'm seeking?

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Try one of those bras that adds 1-2 cup sizes and see how it looks to you first. That should help you decide.
  • captiva0513
    captiva0513 Posts: 24
    Options
    I am also 5'7" and just had the surgery a couple months ago. I was also an A and am now MUCH more proportionate. At my healthly weight I am not even a full A so had been wanting to do it for years, just to be more proportionate and feel more feminine. Its a big decision and not for everybody but I am so happy I did it. Good luck! :)
  • e_chickering32
    e_chickering32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I believe that if it would make you feel better do it. just put a lot of research into which kind you have first. I have friends that have had them done and one has saline and the other silicone; they both look fine but the silicone seems to look better to me.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/breast-implants/WO00052
  • JennieAL
    Options
    I believe that if it would make you feel better do it. just put a lot of research into which kind you have first. I have friends that have had them done and one has saline and the other silicone; they both look fine but the silicone seems to look better to me.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/breast-implants/WO00052

I'm definitely leaning toward silicone moderate profile. But, that's pretty much about all I know for sure. I have no idea about incision & placement (submuscular).
  • Kristierlong
    Kristierlong Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm almost exactly your measurements and height and had surgery almost a month ago. I started out as a small B and now measuring between a 34D-DD. It's the best decision I have ever made.

If you have the money to do it and have done extensive research I would say go for it!

ETA: IMO Silicone-Under is the way to go. Silicone looks/feels way more natural to me.
  • JennieAL
    Options
    I'm almost exactly your measurements and height and had surgery almost a month ago. I started out as a small B and now measuring between a 34D-DD. It's the best decision I have ever made.

If you have the money to do it and have done extensive research I would say go for it!

ETA: IMO Silicone-Under is the way to go. Silicone looks/feels way more natural to me.

With it under... how the heck does that FEEL? Lol... seems weird to me. Does it feel normal when you move around? I mean, after healing and all that...
  • Kristierlong
    Kristierlong Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm still getting used to them and have a LONG way to go.

They don't really feel weird or anything when I move anymore. I haven't started back weight training, but from what I've heard from others some exercises just don't feel right.
  • gleechick609
    gleechick609 Posts: 551
    Options
    I am thinking of getting the surgery. I am an A but wear a padded B to give me some "oomph." After 7 years of weight loss and gain (and the mere fact that they never developed when I hit puberty), they look... nothing like boobs...

People are telling me to just work with what God gave me.. Still on the fence
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    You can have mine. I'm a C/D and have been since high school (when I weighed 94LBS).
    I would love to be an A.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I'm very bottom heavy too, but it's not something I ever seriously considered. Breast surgery can go wrong in lots of ways, now and in the future. Do your research.
  • JennieAL
    Options
    My issue is that I would ONLY be doing this for the visual balance of the entire package. I really do like my breasts... they look nice naked, don't get me wrong. My husband LOVES them as well, and is begging me not to get the implants.

I don't want to end up with something that looks weird. I want size increase for the overall balance... from the front as well as the side. I just don't want to look at them naked and think... oh damn, these don't look normal. Not that there is a "normal"... but you know?
  • JennieAL
    Options
    I'm very bottom heavy too, but it's not something I ever seriously considered. Breast surgery can go wrong in lots of ways, now and in the future. Do your research.

I research anything, so that's not an issue here. Also... I wouldn't say I'm "very" bottom heavy... otherwise, this would be pointless in my case.