30 Day Shred for May.

Options
1235»

Replies

• Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Just finished day one! Feeling great! Today I'm pairing 30DS with 6 week 6 pack which I will do a little later :) I'm psyched.

I was thinking of doing the same. 30DS with 6W6P!
  • tawny2727
    tawny2727 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Is this the best DVD for a beginner?
  • lindseym1983
    lindseym1983 Posts: 209
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me, level 1. I have been pairing it with carrying boxes up and down stairs (cleaning basement) and mowing yard. Monday I am going to start pairing it with swimming since it is lower impact and I am pretty sore from the work outs. But I really like the short intervals, not boring like the gym to me. Took before pics and measurements when I am done I will post all my after photos and measurements. Good luck to everyone!!!
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    I started mine last night! Love love loved the work out!!!

Does anyone know how we are supposed to record our workouts in the exercise?

Thanks and good luck everyone!

I keep reading to use circuit training and the minutes you did the exercise. I don't record the warm up and cool down though. Not sure how to record for level 2 and 3 though...hmm.
  • curiousheathy
    curiousheathy Posts: 108
    Options
    Going to be doing day 5 soon! Yesterday I paired it with shred-it with weights. Today I'm pairing it with killer buns and thighs.

:)
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    Today is day 4 for me, just wanted to give an update. I couldn't resist to do a measurement on my stomach b/c it feels less jiggly that a few days ago and already lost an inch!!! Did a few other measurements and lost 1/2 and inch here 1/4 inch there. Scale hasn't moved but for some reason I feel kind of bloated today so we will see in a cpl days. Just thought I would tell you all the results I have already for anyone who is struggling to stay with it. Feel free to add me!!! :D
  • curiousheathy
    curiousheathy Posts: 108
    Options
    Day 8 for me today! Pairing it with laps at the pool! Hope everyone is remaining strong :)
  • Motivation4KB
    Motivation4KB Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Starting mine today