Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Papaver Truth or Dare?
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    @ Papaver give me 3 things that has helped you the most loss weight. Foods you ate? Workouts? Or maybe just tips.

1. finding lower-calorie healtheir items to fulfill cravings. spaghetti squash for pasta or air popped pop corn for potato chips
    2. no longer having "unsafe" foods that i never touch. if i want a doughnut, i eat the doughnut, then i make sure it ballances out against activity and other meals.
    3. MFP, really. It's kept me away from the yo-yo dieting i've been used to and kept me on a steady track.

4. bonus: yoga. it's strengthened my core enough to relieve my chronic lowerback pain, which has given me the ability to work out more than i've ever been able to in the past. it's also both invigorating and relaxing at the same time: can't beat that!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    stevewynjones - truth or dare

WAITING!!!!!! DARE :)
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options
    Papaver Truth or Dare?

oh, dare.

stevewynjones:
    truth
    or
    dare
    ?
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    dare
  • AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    @ Papaver thanks
  • rmartin72
    Options
    Papaver Truth or Dare?
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options
    dare
    @Stevewynjones
    Post a new topic asking for relationship advice here in Chit-chat, fun, and games. Make it somewhat lengthy, talk about how this woman is the love of your life, she has beautiful brown eyes, and the softest hair. Reveal towards the end that your family doesn't accept your relationship because she is a canine, and inter-species romance is against their religious values. If anyone takes the troll-bait, you must post at least one response, defending your love.
  • runwithitwerewinning
    runwithitwerewinning Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    dare
    @Stevewynjones
    Post a new topic asking for relationship advice here in Chit-chat, fun, and games. Make it somewhat lengthy, talk about how this woman is the love of your life, she has beautiful brown eyes, and the softest hair. Reveal towards the end that your family doesn't accept your relationship because she is a canine, and inter-species romance is against their religious values. If anyone takes the troll-bait, you must post at least one response, defending your love.

haha, that's a good one!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options
    rmartin
    Papaver Truth or Dare?

i'll take truth, for now
  • mackdaddymisa
    Options
    mackdaddymisa___ TRUTH?? or DARE????

papaversomnif...truth

Why are you really on MFP? Must answer in no less than 3 full sentences.

papaversomnif: the reason im here on mfp is that i have always been a sports addict, but never managed to live it out as a pro athlete even tho iv tried many different sports and activities. Something that has always been in my way is that i have never been the type of person to watch my eating/nutrition habits and that sort of had a negative effect on my body (easily gaining weight even if i burn fast and never reaching a physical aspect i desired) and since im short it shows real easy....but what really got to me is when i stopped being sportively active like usual i gained weight and felt terrible cause i felt less effective in my sport and could feel it physically...so mfp helps me keep an eye on what i eat and consume and also helped me be more motivated in working out and allowed me to lose weight and shape better and feel better
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options
    mackdaddymisa___ TRUTH?? or DARE????

papaversomnif...truth

Why are you really on MFP? Must answer in no less than 3 full sentences.

papaversomnif: the reason im here on mfp is that i have always been a sports addict, but never managed to live it out as a pro athlete even tho iv tried many different sports and activities. Something that has always been in my way is that i have never been the type of person to watch my eating/nutrition habits and that sort of had a negative effect on my body (easily gaining weight even if i burn fast and never reaching a physical aspect i desired) and since im short it shows real easy....but what really got to me is when i stopped being sportively active like usual i gained weight and felt terrible cause i felt less effective in my sport and could feel it physically...so mfp helps me keep an eye on what i eat and consume and also helped me be more motivated in working out and allowed me to lose weight and shape better and feel better

that's wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • rmartin72
    Options
    rmartin
    Papaver Truth or Dare?

i'll take truth, for now

What is most wildest or Strangest thing you have ever done in your life?
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options
    rmartin
    Papaver Truth or Dare?

i'll take truth, for now

You really have no idea what a tough question that is. . . .. . maybe the period of time i did as MC Sketti, the rapping clown?

21050_245959541919_513711919_3735584_6469965_n.jpg
    21050_245959571919_513711919_3735586_4700911_n.jpg
    21050_245955211919_513711919_3735550_913481_n.jpg
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    Leftie, truth or dare?

Dare

@ _Christine - T or d?
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i want a truth!
  • rmartin72
    Options
    rmartin
    Papaver Truth or Dare?

i'll take truth, for now

You really have no idea what a tough question that is. . . .. . maybe the period of time i did as MC Sketti, the rapping clown?

21050_245959541919_513711919_3735584_6469965_n.jpg
    21050_245959571919_513711919_3735586_4700911_n.jpg
    21050_245955211919_513711919_3735550_913481_n.jpg

Your amazing woman Papaver:):):) Your Turn To ask:):)
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options
    Leftie, truth or dare?

Dare

take two pictures of yourself, right now, and post them. 1 of you making the GOOFIEST face you can, the other of you making a COME HITHER face.
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    theleftie: trUTH? or DAre?

truth

What do you think about most of the time?

I would say women.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options
    Hello Quincy
    i want a truth!

Why do you want truth so much? What are you just itching to tell?