new here

Options
Hi! This is my first week here on MFP. I'm new to this website, but not to weight-loss. I have lost over 115 pounds over the last two years, but have not been able to finish my goal. I figured I needed a new strategy to help me finish what I started. Looking for new friends that will help keep me accountable and help keep me on track.

Replies

• kjburgess11
    kjburgess11 Posts: 20
    Options
    If you want to be friends fee free to add me. I am new here myself and could use some motivation once in awhile myself. I also like to share recipes but they have to be fast and easy for me. Otherwise I'll eat while I cook. Good luck finishing your goal, I think you came to the right place to do that. Jason -TX
  • AHoggins
    AHoggins Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the fantastic weight loss :) and good luck for reaching your goal. If you want to add me please feel free :)
  • AFluffyNyamma
    AFluffyNyamma Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow you avatar is worth 1000 words. Congrats, have you tried or considered a high intensity training program like p90x ?
  • TribalFae
    TribalFae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ollo!!

Just began my journey Wednesday with the support of my belly dance troupe ladies of Sevanti Tribal Collective, who I instruct and direct :) Find us on facebook to keep in touch! facebook . com / SevantiTribalCollective

I have gain a lot of weight over the years due to depression, fibromyalgia, anxiety and all the medications that go along with it. I'm ready to shed that person and the toxins she carried and be the full me that I can be!

:flowerforyou:
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm always on the lookout for new friends - feel free to add me.
  • wayne46uk
    wayne46uk Posts: 6
    Options
    good luck to all of you, good to have support
  • darcie81
    darcie81 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i've sent you a request ;0)
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Lookin Good QueenMolly! Get that mojo in gear and you will be home and dried in no time!!
  • padraigin67
    padraigin67 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am positive, supportive and honest. I just do not feel the need to nit pick your diary but I will make suggestions and give advice. :flowerforyou:
  • grainne_eire
    Options
    wow your picture is incredible go you!! Feel free to add me girl, always open to new friends and will always give support :)
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    Hiya

Feel free to add me too, have been here 2.5 weeks and have lost 7lb so far, find this site very supportive and motivational, well done to you already!! :)