Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Am I eating just TOO much?

emhow
emhow Posts: 79 Member
It bloomin' feels like it....

Replies

• emhow
    ?
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Are you losing weight?
  • emhow
    A little bit. Would be useful to have some working scales... I'm just still concerned that I'm not doing this right.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Your diary looks like you're doing fine. You have plenty left over every day. But really you have to go by results. Are you losing more slowly than you mean to?
  • emhow
    I'm only worried because my plates are always like piled high! Even though it's healthyish things.. I feel as though maybe I shouldn't be getting away with it! I a, logging the correct amounts as well.. And well because I'm not over weight (just trying to trim up a bit!) it's hard to tell how fast I should be losing..
  • kimboyle92
    kimboyle92 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm eating more now than I was before I started this journey. I used to only eat dinner with a few kinda healthy snacks during the day. I'm also walking and doing Wii active. From what I've read, eating every 2 hours or so but also keeping under your cals for the day is the key ... your body needs a certain amt of cals to make it through the day. It's been hard for me to eat what I'm supposed to for the day. Sometimes I have to force myself to eat but amazingly the weight and inches are coming off. Good luck!
  • Gwoman2012
    Gwoman2012 Posts: 163 Member
    what's almond milk porridge? sounds good:)
  • emhow
    what's almond milk porridge? sounds good:)
    40g of porridge oats, 100 ml almond milk, 100ml of water, two teaspoons of sweetener and half teaspoon of cinnamon. It's amazing. Chop a banana on top too!