Options
Miguel_29
Miguel_29 Posts: 19 Member
Does anyone have good Cheesecake Recipes without the added junk? Haha

Replies

• adfabus
    adfabus Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This receipe was given to me by another MFP member. I have made it twice and LOVE IT!!!!! 104 calories for 1/8th of the whole thing!!!

Here you go! You could probably reduce the almond milk to 1/4 cup if you want. The cake came out great. The crust wasn't quite right, so I'm not including it. It contained dulce de leche cheerios, egg white and unsweetened apple sauce. I've made more cheesecakes since then and I think I prefer them without the crust anyway. More recipes can be found in the cheesecake group here on MFP. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2653-the-cheesecake-group

Key lime cheesecake - based on gp79's recipe

Ingredients:

16 oz fat free cream cheese
    1 5.3 oz container Dannon Oikos key lime greek yogurt
    2 large eggs
    2 tbsp liquid egg whties
    1/2 cup silk unsweetened almond milk
    1/4 cup granulated splenda (for baking)
    1 scoop vanilla protein
    the juice of 1 lime
    the zest of 1 lime

Instructions:

1. Cooking spray meet pan. I use a 6" pan. The smaller the pan, the thicker the cake! Line the bottom with parchment and give another spray.
    2. Beat cream cheese till....creamy.
    3. Scrape sides of bowl down, add sugar and mix on medium until well incorporated.
    4. Add eggs one at a time. Mix well but don't overbeat.
    5. Scrape sides of bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well...again don't overbeat it. *If you have lumps...you didn't wait till your cream cheese was room temp*
    6. Pour batter into your pan, spread it out with a spatula.
    7. Bake @ 325 for 30 minutes. And then turn it down to 200 degrees and let it go for 60 minutes or until the center reaches approximately 155 to 160 degrees. Gently shake the pan. It should jiggle...but not be soupy in the center. If you touch the center / top gently the batter should not stick to your finger.
    8. Remove when done, take a knife and gently separate the crust from the pan to prevent cracking.
    9. Let cool completely on the counter, then into the fridge for at least a few hours covered in saran wrap
  • Miguel_29
    Miguel_29 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Definitely gonna try this recipe this weekend. Thank you. :)
  • happymom1197
    happymom1197 Posts: 155
    Options
    Ty Ty Ty! Right up my alley!!!!!
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Jello's Sugar Free / Fat Free Cheesecake pudding mix makes a good cheesecake.