So confused!

Options
I post on here so much its not okay, I'm sorry I'm such a noob, but I just don't know what to do.
I feel like I'm not eating enough so if anyone can help me out that would be fabulous.
My stats are:
Height: 5"5
Weight: 118lbs
GW(I don't have an actual goal weight, my real goal weight it healthy): 111lbs

I play lacrosse 5 times a week.

I know what my BMR and stuff is but I feel like nothing is accurate. So let's say I burn apprx 300 calories a day in intense activity,
how many calories a day should I be eating to reach my "goal weight". I'm trying to get rid of my oblique and stomach fat. I don't want to see math or anything just a blunt answer, please.

Thanks again!

Replies

• bella51708
    bella51708 Posts: 47
    Options
    With the little amount of weight you need to lose, I would say some intense strength training would help here. As for calories, I would eat whatever your maintenance calories are (your TDEE). When doing strength training focus on the muscle groups you want to see a loss on. By toning them, you will see a difference in how your body looks, which is all you are really shooting for. You don't really need weight loss, just toning and sculpting. At least that is what I plan to do when I get close to my goal weight and to take care of those last 10 pounds.