Simply Weight Loss

Options
sandyjo16
sandyjo16 Posts: 2 Member
Has anyone used the diet supplement called "Simply Weight Lost" that is advertised on the radio? I have thought about buying it, but wanted some feedback. Thanks!!

Replies

• DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    There is a diet supplement called "low cal diet plus exercise" that works wonders........
  • sandyjo16
    sandyjo16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    where di you buy it? And does it have any adverse effects on you? (Ex: rapid heart rate, nausea, etc)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    There is a diet supplement called "low cal diet plus exercise" that works wonders........

:flowerforyou:
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    where di you buy it? And does it have any adverse effects on you? (Ex: rapid heart rate, nausea, etc)

:huh:

Oh boy.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    don't be a sucker
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options

awesome.
  • shannonperry13
    Options

LOL :) classic.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Can't. Stop. Laughing.
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, this may be quite a challenge for the OP..
    LOL :laugh:
  • jessicas0215
    Options
    First, it is extremely expensive!! It's about $500...
    In my experience, my results come from eating well and exercising.... Sorry if it's not what you want to hear but the truth is there is no shortcut... You have to do it the hard way.
  • chetnabhatt
    chetnabhatt Posts: 77
    Options

ha ha ha...:laugh:
  • hdroddy
    hdroddy Posts: 122
    Options
    Has anyone used the diet supplement called "Simply Weight Lost" that is advertised on the radio? I have thought about buying it, but wanted some feedback. Thanks!!

Lousy reviews, and some experts say it will lower your metabolism, which will result in slower weight loss.

Most of this type of product is of limited use. Remember, if it is too good to be true, it usually is.

Best plan is to stick with good old fashioned sweat (exercise) and a healthy diet.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    You have to do it the hard way.

I agree!! :bigsmile:
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options

This is pure gold! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

This is pure gold! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Agreed....I want it to be my ticker.
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

^^^ This :tongue:
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options

Here's your sign!
  • mestop1
    mestop1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    uhhhh... I don't have anything nice to say.:laugh:
  • BoatReadyBody
    BoatReadyBody Posts: 376
    Options
    Makes ya mad at everything.. Save your family the greif.. Bad thing is you don't even realize how much those kind of supplements change you cause till your crashing.