Starting P90X Who's with me . . .

Options
Hello everyone:

I have had P90X for months now and realized I come up with every excuse not to start it . . . Well no more excuses. I am setting a date and sticking to it!!! :flowerforyou: SEPTEMBER 21 it is.
I would start this monday but I am going camping . :noway: . . SEE ANOTHER EXCUSE!! lol

Would love to have a partner to talk with through this transition!!

See you "lighter",

Angela

Replies

• cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Good luck... I just cannot be that hardcore about exercise, but you will do great!
  • horndave
    Options
    Doing P90x already, Angela push play and dont get discouraged. I am in better shape now at 39 than I was at 21 when I swam in college.
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • horndave
    Options
    Tell me when you push play on the 21st.
  • shamrock3am
    Options
    I'm in the 5th week of P90X...started with Lean, switched to Classic. Am having trouble getting all those calories in! I love the intensity of the workouts, am definitely getting stronger and am waiting until I finish 60 days to expect any visible results (i've had a little but nothing earthshattering).

Good luck with it...it's very empowering to be stronger and that boosts confidence which keeps the motivation up. Love it!
  • metalpalace
    Options
    My personal fave program. It sets the bar!
  • prayerfulmom
    Options
    i keep starting and stopping. I'll join you.
  • fishtetris
    Options
    I'm about a week out from being done with first round and more fit than I've ever been before. Just stick with it and you will love the results. I can't say how awesome this program is if you keep pressing play. Good luck, and bring it!:wink:
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    My husband and I became "p90x grads" a few weeks ago. We followed the workout plan and eating plan (we did the portion option) almost exactly. Well, hubby did it EXACTLY but I had a few glasses of wine and diet coke here & there. Husband lost over 20 pounds and looks years younger. He is a new person. I didn't have much to lose to begin with (started at 129 lbs) but lost 9 lbs and over 4 inches. I think what shamrock3am stated about not really expecting big results until after 60 days is smart. My hubby saw results very quickly. It took me until day 47 to think anything was truly happening. But when the results started showing...they were fantastic. More than the weight loss, the muscle strength and definition is what has impressed me! I'm doing 1-arm push-ups! P90x has changed our way of life. It became much more than a "diet/workout program". I have lost another pound in the weeks since finishing p90x and we are beginning the "INSANITY" (which is another Beachbody program) journey on Monday. Oh, and we did the doubles program with p90x. I loved p90x so much, I plan on doing p90x+ in January.

Good luck to you all!
  • horndave
    Options
    Did you press Play today?:smile:
  • lchotop
    Options
    I am also starting p90x today!! I did do one round of it but the last 30 days were not ery consistent...vacation, other things came up. Now I am ready to start again. It just sucks that back in July I was down several inches and looked great. I am now 6lbs heavier and gained some of those inches back. I should not have any excuses but it is just aggravating!! I will be your workout buddy!! BTW, I am doing the classic!!
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Just re-started (bicep injury) my 3rd round of P90X on 9/13. Best of luck to all! :drinker:
  • prayerfulmom
    Options
    I hit play yesterday. Did chest and back and abs. Then I signed up for a Century ride so I'll have to postpone legs and just work on the upper body and core till after october 17th.