NSV: all natural boob job.

Options
Jezebel9
Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
nsv, my first: women... ever notice... especially if you are older or have had children, how your marvelous milk mountains begin to point south? Well, I noticed yesterday as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror that they had changed direction... sort of plateaued - straight shootin' and I wasn't even trying for good posture! Sorry no before or after pics! hahaha 8) I guess the push ups etc in the 30ds are working.
:blushing:

Replies

• Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Mine went south thanks to age and nursing 3 starving babies. :) lol So, I bought myself a new pair last week! YAY!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Good JOB with the push ups. Had mine restored when I met my goal, I say restored, because I went back to a 'full sock' LoL. I do the push ups too and boy do they help!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Good JOB with the push ups. Had mine restored when I met my goal, I say restored, because I went back to a 'full sock' LoL. I do the push ups too and boy do they help!

full sock??
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    dumbell chest flys are also a good exercise to help lift :wink:
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Nice..
    I don't have much personal experience, since I have small B's and don't have children.

But I can imagine how great it feels to notice improvement upon the girls :)
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    PECS. The miracle boob job. :P
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Mine went south thanks to age and nursing 3 starving babies. :) lol So, I bought myself a new pair last week! YAY!

I'm jealous, it's the one thing I would love to repair (three kids here as well).
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have never wanted a boob job but I certainly need one. I do plenty of chest exercises but I'm pass the point of no return. I think the only thing that will lift mine is a good plastic surgeon. :laugh:
  • Jezebel9
    Options
    I think what she means is that sometimes when breasts have had it rough, they wind up looking like an orange in the bottom of a sock. To have a full sock would be to have torpedoes full on, locked and loaded. haha!
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that the push ups have helped somewhat here too. I have 2 kids.
  • Mehagon
    Mehagon Posts: 83
    Options
    Haha! I noticed the same thing. ;) They got smaller, but at least they are perky now! =0p
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    this thread sucks without pics :P
  • chjones21
    chjones21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    push ups help? ok. good to know. i thought once they had gone south then that was that!

I don't mind mine being kinda south pointing for some reason ..... i don't know why it doesn't bother me. I wear a bra during the day and the other half doesn't complain and he is the only one who is going to view them without the bra on!

i am so weak I might try the push-ups but .... did you all just start off with one or two, and then build up? How many is one supposed to be able to do????
  • Jezebel9
    Options
    Start with push ups against the wall... move up to on the knees push ups- then to regular push ups. How many am I supposed to do? I just don't care about that- I do it til I can't and move on from there! Rock on!
  • serenetranquility
    serenetranquility Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    He was a one eye one horned flying purple people eater.....

Sorry, couldn't resist. LOVE that movie :)
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    Male perspective - if ever a thread needed pic's it'd be this one....

Remember its not a dating site, its a fitness site... lol :wink:
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    No Pics in this thread? I'm outta here. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!