How often do you weigh?

Options
124»

Replies

• Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    like 3 times a day for the heck of it- I know I shouldnt and I know how my body flexs- so I actually log my weigh ins on Sunday mornings!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Every morning before I eat or drink. I want to ensure that I'm headed in the right direction.
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Twice a month! First and last day of each month (includes body measurement as well). I used to weigh twice a week in March and April, which showed me I was gaining weight despite losing inches. It made me crazy even though I know not to rely solely on what the scale says.

Isn't your weigh-in on the last day of the month and then the very next day (first day of the next month) doing the same thing essentially as weighing in once a month? Also, sounds like you just started this plan this month. Maybe doing the first day of the month and mid-month would be more helpful? Or just doing it once a month and not weighing in on two back to back days....
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Once a month....the first day of every month....I used to get depressed with the constant fluctuation week to week and it would cause me to not want to keep going......Once a month is just right for me!
    Very cool...I will do that after I finish my 26 remaining pounds! :)MinMin
  • drewbird911
    drewbird911 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Daily in the morning
  • MinMin97
    Options
    Every morning before I eat or drink. I want to ensure that I'm headed in the right direction.
    That's cool. Well, your picture looks like you're going to scarf a vegetable kabob...that's the right direction! :)
  • MinMin97
    Options
    I've been weighing myself once a week for the past month and I have lost about 6 pounds (about two pounds a week) and that seems to be working great for me. I'd used to get so stressed weighing myself every morning and when I'd get stressed I wouldn't see results.

Hope this helps:)
    I Totally get that! :)MinMin
  • MinMin97
    Options
    Daily when I wake up after a bathroom call, I want to weigh in at Basic Empty Weight. ;) Generally at the same time too, around 5am.
    Twice a day...Whoa! That's vigilance.
  • roxerella
    roxerella Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ugh, the scales are my enemy. I want to weigh myself once a week, but I get obsessed and can't stay off them. I go through phases sometimes I can stick to once a week, but if I don't see a loss then I work out more and more and keep weighing myself, once or twice a day, desperately wanting to see them go down. They haven't gone down for over a month now, despite me following 1200 low carb calories a day plus doing 2 hours of fitness classes every day! I never eat my exercise calories, but scales are not budging. I want to throw them away :-(
  • MinMin97
    Options
    Every day, twice a day. I sometimes even find myself weighing in the middle of the night when I get up to use the washroom! hahaha I don't know why...but when I see the scale I have to jump on. Like some miracle is going to happen in the last few hours where I suddenly lost a gazillion pounds! LMAO
    That's hilarious:)