NewB Needs Friends!

Options
Hi! I'm Becca! I'm new to the site and I'm looking for support and friendship! I am an emotional eater! I wish it weren't true but it is...:( Anyway, I packed on pounds after going through some rough times involving relationships, family and loss of my loved ones. I'm here to do good things for my body! I sure could use your friendships! I intend to stick with this and lose this extra 15 pounds that I gained! All the best to you all!

Replies

• glonigan
    glonigan Posts: 82
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am a stress eater and have about 15 to lose as well. The forums here are fairly active with some good support. I am just starting to spend more time on here as of late. Feel free to friend me if you like. Best of luck
  • kmcschooler
    kmcschooler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca, I'm a newby on here too. I commend you on doing something when you only need to lose 15 lbs. I didn't and it's way out of hand now. I'm an emotional eater too, I have been counting for a week and weighed this morning and gained a pound, of course my first reaction was where's that sledge hammer, but my old stand-by won out, leave my caloried controlled food at home and go through McDonalds drive-thru on the way to work, talk about shoot myself in the foot. Anyway, I'm looking for friends also cause you can't have too many. We need all the support we can get, right.
  • lisalu1202
    lisalu1202 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me.
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and feel free to add me.
  • Jaspererc13
    Options
    Always looking for new friends for support. You can add me as a friend if you would like.
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    Welcome! i'm also an emotional eater. i eat when i'm happy, sad, stressed (big one!) bored and any other emotion that i feel like trying to 'help' with food! Feel free to friend me if you'd like!!! Good luck
  • madlou
    madlou Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Newbies,

Please feel free to add me, its great top have MFP's to motivate in the good and the bad times :smile: