28lbs or less club BBBP Challenge - Week 2

Options
Hi all

I hope you all had a semi good weekend and didn't let the devil get to you too much. I however went completely off the rails and feel like a whale right now. A big big beached whale. :laugh:

BUT it is my flatmate's birthday on 3rd May and we are going to be Beyonce and Shakira in two weeks.

I have been doing crunches for a whole week and happy to say I'm sure my belly alberta looks a bit flatter. This week I'm going to do a lot of swimming and work my upper body more than lower and let's hope I have lost that inch by next Monday!

What are you all doing and how are you finding this challenge? Any advice, suggestions or tips are more than welcome.

Good luck to you all.

May the best Princess win :flowerforyou:

Mx

Replies

• xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Hi all

I hope you all had a semi good weekend and didn't let the devil get to you too much. I however went completely off the rails and feel like a whale right now. A big big beached whale. :laugh:

BUT it is my flatmate's birthday on 3rd May and we are going to be Beyonce and Shakira in two weeks.

I have been doing crunches for a whole week and happy to say I'm sure my belly alberta looks a bit flatter. This week I'm going to do a lot of swimming and work my upper body more than lower and let's hope I have lost that inch by next Monday!

What are you all doing and how are you finding this challenge? Any advice, suggestions or tips are more than welcome.

Good luck to you all.

May the best Princess win :flowerforyou:

Mx
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    yeah this weekend wasnt good for me :ohwell: :grumble: but today is a new day and im going to the gym this evening to try and burn some of the excess calories from the weekend!!!
  • thegirlwholived
    thegirlwholived Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Once again, I talked myself out of going to the gym, arrrgggghhh! Hopefully I can get up the energy and motivation to go tomorrow. :yawn:
  • momandwife
    momandwife Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Once again ..... I do good during the week and then on the weekend I blow off exercise (almost) completely!! I did walk on my treadmill a little bit Sunday morning. I did not, however, do any of my abdominal work ...... UGH!!

Okay ... it's the beginning of a new week ...... lets go Princesses!!! Get off of your computer chair - get down on the floor and GIVE ME 20 (or 30, or 100, or whatever you do) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    did my crunches everyday but im feeling like its not enough my stomache is this biggest thing on me so im taking one more week to work on it!!!
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Well I didn't do ANY exercise last night but today I have a new found determination. My excuse last night was I needed to do grocery shopping.....hmm....

I really really REALLY want to have lost an inch in a week I'd be so excited so I'm going to work really hard.

:happy:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I actually got to the gym yesterday and sis strength training and cardio so i was really pleased, I ate pretty well too, although I slipped up and had 3 truffle chocolates :blushing: it fit into my daily caloires though so it's ok! Today I'm hoping to get to the gym for a quick cardio session. I really hope i loose that inch!!! :smile: