Thanks for the advice

Options
jamaicanlady
jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
For the persons who gave me HELPFUL advice on what do to about the big A, thanks a lot. I just PANICKED when I realized that my period is not coming and the big A just popped into my bed. Thanks to those who didn't judge but made me realize that it would be foolish to attempt something like that on my own. There is no one here I can talk to about stuff like that because it is a major taboo subject and that's why I posted it here.

Replies

• janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Sorry people were so mean to you. Good luck!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Because abortion isn't taboo here as well...
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Sorry you had so many unhelpful and vile replies.

Good luck and take care.
  • jamaicanlady
    Options

Yea but no body here knows me so I couldn't care less whether you judge me or not.
  • jamaicanlady
    Options
    Sorry people were so mean to you. Good luck!

Thanks!
  • jamaicanlady
    Options
    Sorry you had so many unhelpful and vile replies.

Good luck and take care.

Thanks a lot!
  • Ruffles20
    Ruffles20 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i'm really glad you found some of the advice helpful!

Please take care!
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options

Yea but no body here knows me so I couldn't care less whether you judge me or not.

Yes, because she obviously hasnothing else to do!!
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

Yeah I sure wish that I could be like some of the people posting that apparently were raised in a perfect home, by perfect parents, taught perfect morals. perfect thoughts, ALWAYS knowing what the EXACT right thing is (becuase they obviously have the IDEAL perspective and opinions on everything *in thier own minds*) and are SOOOOO smart that they know EVERYTHING. I want to know everything. All you really smart people (that like to share you wisdome with short bits of hateful comments) please, teach me how to be perfect and all knowing. Oh and DON'T FORGET to send me the chapter on how to let everyone else know how smart I now am from following your teachings by making them feel like they are not as good as me. Thanks I am done
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options

Yeah I sure wish that I could be like some of the people posting that apparently were raised in a perfect home, by perfect parents, taught perfect morals. perfect thoughts, ALWAYS knowing what the EXACT right thing is (becuase they obviously have the IDEAL perspective and opinions on everything *in thier own minds*) and are SOOOOO smart that they know EVERYTHING. I want to know everything. All you really smart people (that like to share you wisdome with short bits of hateful comments) please, teach me how to be perfect and all knowing. Oh and DON'T FORGET to send me the chapter on how to let everyone else know how smart I now am from following your teachings by making them feel like they are not as good as me. Thanks I am done

This.

I wanna be perfect(ly ignorant) too!!!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Good luck in whatever you decide to do hun.
    And I cant believe some of the vile replies you had, im kinda glad the thread got deleted x
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks,

I don't mean to seem insensitive to the delicacy of this topic, but I do need to lock this thread.

Threads that recount user behavior and/or moderator actions from other threads also tend to cause grief on the site, so they're contrary to the guidelines. I appreciate the OP's desire to thank those who responded positively, and will leave the thread to age, though locked, so that message is available. But further comments won't be possible.

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.