Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Forming 90 day commitment to get in shape start in MAY

Who wants to join a limited group of people 5-10 people on a quest to get healthier, leaner and happier about how they look?

Commitment is as follows:

1) Use MyFitnessPals daily to log calories
2) Use MyFitnessPals daily to log total water intake (super important to overall health, digestion, weight loss and energy levels)
3) Commit to a workout program of P90X. (want all of us to experience the same workouts so we can relate, share and inspire each other)
4) Log workout in Exercise area of MyFitnessPals
5) Accountability, team work and competition leads to RESULTS!

Together we stand!

Shawn

Replies

• emshields1
    emshields1 Posts: 208 Member
    ShawnDMuth

I would like to participate. I am on week four of P90X. I hope that doesn't disqualify me. I just started logging yesterday. I am working on calories and water in the second stage of P90X. I was at a decent level of fitness when I began. I don't have all my measurements with me. I haven't figured out how to really log P90X workouts.

5'11"
  • dkswaffo
    dkswaffo Posts: 6 Member
    Shawn,

Count me in. I just started logging again today. I started P90X last year but didn't finish. I need help on a strong start in May!
  • ShawnDMuth
    ShawnDMuth Posts: 270 Member
    ShawnDMuth

I would like to participate. I am on week four of P90X. I hope that doesn't disqualify me. I just started logging yesterday. I am working on calories and water in the second stage of P90X. I was at a decent level of fitness when I began. I don't have all my measurements with me. I haven't figured out how to really log P90X workouts.

5'11"
  • ShawnDMuth
    You are very welcome to join our group. Just log in here to say you completed workout and logging of daily foods. We can look at each others logs! Glad to have you with us.
  • ShawnDMuth
    Shawn,

Count me in. I just started logging again today. I started P90X last year but didn't finish. I need help on a strong start in May!
  • ShawnDMuth
    Great to have you on board! I haven't set an official launch date just yet but VERY soon. Just a few more people before we start! Feel free to add anyone else if you wish.
  • ShawnDMuth
    Would you want to join a limited group of people 5-10 people on a quest to get healthier, leaner and happier about how they look?

Commitment is as follows:

1) Use MyFitnessPals daily to log calories
    2) Use MyFitnessPals daily to log total water intake (super important to overall health, digestion, weight loss and energy levels)
    3) Commit to a workout program of P90X. (want all of us to experience the same workouts so we can relate, share and inspire each other)
    4) Log workout in Exercise area of MyFitnessPals
    5) Accountability, team work and competition leads to RESULTS!

Together we stand!

Shawn

Ps if you don't know what P90X is (workout program of 12 DVDs to do at home) or need to buy it just ask me.
  • ShawnDMuth
    We are starting the program on Monday 5-6. Anyone else wanting to take SERIOUS action to look great this summer?
  • tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    i would like to participate to :)
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,364 Member
    I would, but I can't afford P90x :\
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Count me in!!!!
  • lynenz
    lynenz Posts: 29
    I started p90x on May 1, but haven't started logging anything this month. I am currently on day 4 doing the lean program, so its Yoga X for me today. Count me in! I will start logging my food today.
  • ShawnDMuth
    I will send you personal invite to our group. We are grateful to have you.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    I would, but I can't afford P90x :\
    i hear you loud and clear! I cant either :sad:
  • ShawnDMuth
    Very understandable issue these days. I would ask around and see if someone has it already or find someone who wants to get in shape and can get it.