looking for female friends with similar goals to me

Options
kfitzs
kfitzs Posts: 48 Member
hi im a 24 year old australian looking for some friends who have similar stats and goals as me for motivation, tips and help. being australian i use the metric system but ill put my stats down in both as im open to friends from anywhere.

my height is 165cm / 5'5''
my current weight is 75kgs / 165lbs
my goal is to be at least 65kgs / 143lbs (as soon as possible)
but id really like to be 58kgs / 127lbs (whenever or until i decide im fit enough and look great)

ive been on mfp for just over a month and lost 5kg / 11lbs but my weight has stalled a bit over the last 2 weeks as i was sick and out of action.
id like to know what works for other people around my age and weight range on their weight loss journeys as im very new to this dieting thing maintainers are also welcome as id love to know how u did it and how u keep it off

also im fairly active during the week as i work in a supermarket on my feet for 9-11 hours a day and i tend to veg out on my days off as a result but that im trying to change

thanks in advance Kaylee

Replies

• angelgray
    angelgray Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 20 and I've had 2 babies. My son is 2 1/2 and my daughter is 7 months and I don't plan to have anymore so I'm trying to lose all my pregnancy weight on a 1200 calorie per day diet with excersize.

I weighed 130 before pregnancy and now I weigh 169. I want to get back down to 130s and maybe 120s if I feel like I need to lose more weight.

Let me know if you find any good easy diets or excersizes that work!
  • kfitzs
    kfitzs Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bumping this i was looking for more friends
  • alygover
    alygover Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me!
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    I have a lot more to lose than you, but we are close in age! Feel free to add me! :)
  • shmapplepie
    Options
    Hello! I'm a 22 y/o aussie girl. My measurements are almost the exact same as yours!
    currently 165cm/5'5"
    current weight: 78kg ( I started at 80kg, trying to make it down to 65ish but have set a smaller goal to start with of 70kg)
    I'm a uni student so through the week all I do is walk around campus all day, when I get home all I wanna do is chill on the couch.
    I've devised a plan though, I'm going to use my wii fit daily. The exercises that feel like they're doing something, warm up with stretches and push-ups then a 10 min jog then warm down with stretches. It's a start anyway!

Feel free to add me, looking for some new friends with the same mindset :)